Easily manage your internet banking with Nikkei Credit Union's mobile app. This app was designed to flow easier and look better than ever. Check your balances on the go with a simple swipe from the app icon. Quickly sign-in using touch ID or your password for specific account information. Breeze through transactions, payments, transfers, make deposits, and search for the closest branch location from your iPhone or iPad.
· Real-time transaction history for loans, share drafts, and savings are integrated in one location.
· Transfers: account to account, scheduled, pending ACH and check withdrawal transfers are available
· Online Services: E-Statements, bill pay, check order, member alerts, loan application, and tax information.
· Remote Deposit Capture: securely deposit checks with your device.
· Pay a Person: send money to anyone via text or email.
· Locations and ATMs: find all branch locations, hours, contact info, directions and identify ATMs.
App Fixes along with new enhancements which include
Additional Security Measures
Enhanced Push Notifications
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Doesn’t Allow Mobile Deposit
Although mobile deposits are an option, this app doesn’t allow me to do a mobile deposit. I keep getting a message ‘User Registration Disabled.’ The only option at that point is OK which exits the mobile deposit option. I have called the branch and they have no explanation. I’ve tried deleting and adding the app again. Nothing works. Going to the branch offices is not real convenient for me. I guess my accounts will be frozen forever with my current balances. Thank goodness I belong to other financial institutions that have working mobile deposits.
The other problem I have with the app is that the first thing it displays when it opens is to switch to electronic statements followed by a number of other messages. I have to page down twice to get to my balances (which are locked forever because I cannot do a mobile deposit). Messages are NOT my primary concern when I log onto a banking app. I want to see the balances in my accounts. The developers of this app should check how other banking institutions have their opening page layout. This app needs a lot of work.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.