Niko Detector Tool
Niko Detector Tool is an app for configuration of Niko detectors. Thus you can configure detectors without any other auxiliary tools as computer, remote control or similar. It is quick and easy to configure daylight control, even though it includes advanced modes as multizone, day/night mode, several lighting scenarios etc.
Step by step guide
The Niko Detector Tool app gives you a completely new and user-friendly experience when configuring detectors. A wide range of solutions typical in your everyday work are defined in the app. Select the required option and then you will automatically be guided through the configuration step by step.
App secures uniform configuration
During the configuration you can always customize the configuration according to specific needs and requirements. These customized settings can be stored in the app for later use. This ensures uniformity in configuration of several rooms, and subsequently facilitates preparation of the statutory documentation.
When updating firmware in the detectors, the DALI Slaves must be updated before the DALI Master is updated.
During firmware update the configuration of the detector is lost.
New features in this release:
- Faster registration on My Niko
- Possibility to switch lights on and off in “Light intensity at desk”
- Lights turn on when a zone has been selected
- Volume on the mobile device is only increased when necessary (for the universal remote control)
- Corrected orientation light switch-off delay for DALI standard detectors
- Configuration of the lux level for 350-41750 (41-750) with the universal remote control
- 27.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Slovak, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Niko-Servodan A/S
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.