Want to Take Photos Like a Pro with your Nikon D3300? The answer will now be in your pocket or on your iPad.
With iPhone Camera Guides from QuickPro, you'll never have to miss the shot of your life again. Whether it’s that birthday surprise, graduation ceremony, or your daughters' wedding day, the ability to take a photo like a Pro is within reach.
Now you have ready to go instruction of all Nikon D3300 camera functions where you need it and when you need it. Really want to capture the Coliseum and Pantheon on your trip to Rome? Take along your iPhone or iPad and, while you're on the plane, enjoy a Pro training session with a QuickPro Camera Guide specialist.
This tutorial provides:
- Instructional video on all aspects of camera and photography.
- On the go video playback. No WIFI required after initial install for watching in the field.
- Online customer support.
QuickPro Camera Guides - Your Nikon D3300 made simple.
- Detailed menu for easy navigation and advanced subject search for specific topics
- Professionally produced and hosted
- Step by step instructions
- Easy to understand
- Learn at your own pace anywhere you choose
- Introduction to the Nikon D3300
- Nikon D3300 Camera Tour
- Camera Tour: Top of Camera
- Camera Tour: Sides of Camera
- Camera Tour: Back of Camera
- Image Quality & Size
- Metering, Exposure & Release Modes
- Guide Mode
- Auto, Flash Off & Scene Modes
- Effects Modes
- P, S, A, & M Modes
- Release Modes
- Live View & Movie Mode
- Focus Using Live View
- Live View Controls & Displays
- Recording Movies
- Playback & Displays
- Basic Playback
- Playback Displays
- Rating & Retouching Images In-Camera
- Focus Modes & Image Sharpness
- Autofocus Focus Modes
- Autofocus Area Modes
- Focus Modes Scenarios
- Other Factors of Focus
- Menu System Tour
- Playback Menu
- Shooting Menu
- Setup Menu
- Controlling Color & Tone
- White Balance
- Picture Controls
- Using the Built-In Flash
- Flash Modes
- Flash Compensation
This training content was produced by QuickPro, LLC. This product is not sponsored by Nikon, Corp. or its subsidiaries. Nikon Product Names and terminology are trademarks of Nikon, Corp.
Bug fix for chapter point selection.
Ratings and Reviews
This APP Falls short
The demonstrations in the app are ok.
But the menu list of chapters is nothing but letting you know what is covered.
Pressing on one of the Topics or Chapters would take you to that point in the video.
It does not.
Making it not worth the money paid.
I have learned a lot using this app. It's fantastic!
Well done program. Excellent for beginners but useless for pros.
If you are experienced with DSLR and photography in general, this program is not for you. If you are a beginner, this program is excellent. It is professionally produced and it is quite comprehensive (covers many topics but superficially) but is not very technical.
If you have questions about the product, don't bother contacting the company that produced it. They did not answer any of my emails.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.