Capture or record any part of your MAC screen. The editor will help you to annotate or blur sensitive info. Fast upload and share with the Short URL. Access screenshot and video recordings from iPhone, iPad or Web.
Nimbus Capture platform used by hundreds of thousands of people! It's a perfect solution for everybody: students, teachers, developers support, personal etc..
Use Nimbus Capture for note-taking, tech support, screen annotation and guidance.
• Auto-copy to the clipboard. The quickest way to upload screenshots directly to Slack or Email.
• Capture entire screen, part of the screen, or select custom size
• Use magnifier for perfect screen grab
• Customize hotkeys
• Record screen and share your screencasts, video guides, lectures
• Drag and Drop to quickly upload multiple files with one shared link
Annotate and Edit:
• Annotate with different tools like arrows, text, pen, and shapes
• Blur sensitive information
• Resize or Crop image
Save and Share:
• Instant upload and share (in one click) with Nimbus Note platform.
• Cross-platform service to access your recordings and sharings
• Save screenshot locally
Web access and additional apps - https://nimbusweb.me/client/
Also Available Nimbus Pro:
• 1 GB of new uploads each month;
• Big attached files;
• Premium support;
• More information in every note;
$4.99 monthly, $44.99 annually
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service - https://nimbusweb.me/terms-and-conditions.php
Video editing: Trim, Crop, Resize for Pro accounts
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use
This is the BEST image capture for FREE! I've tried several and end up removing them but this one I've actually updated because it's easy & fast. Gives me just what I want and can save them anywhere or just print. Definately worth a try. I've had absolutely NO problems with this program.
Good for annotation but..
This app is fast to access and has great basic annotation tools. But the whole point of such an app is to be able to annotate your image and quickly drop the image into a text, e-mail etc. But this app does NOT support basic mac functions like drag and drop or copy and paste. So you are forced to same your image then find it and then attach it into your mail etc. Also you can not paste additional images into your original image. Add those basic features and it would be a use ful
Great for Mac newbie
I have recently converted from PC to Mac. This tool has made it so much easier to gather screenshots. I have been able to grab the screenshot, call out specific details, blur sensitive information. This app 100% exceed my expectations. It is intutitive and easy to use.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.