A powerful notes app and organizer. Nimbus Note allows you to gather all the necessary information in one place, which means you will not need to spend time searching for it. Create text notes, make to-do lists, attach documents, and synchronize them all with Nimbus Note for further viewing and editing on other devices.
Conveniently work with your notes
- Create notes in the editor with full format support (bold, strike, underline etc.);
- Add picture, audio, video and other types of files;
- Retrieve text from images (OCR);
- Save any information from the internet using a web clipper;
- The text recognition feature will let you work with scanned files as well as regular notes;
Your notes organized to perfection
- Create folders and subfolders;
- Add context to notes using tags;
Complete control over your workflow and daily errands
- Add to-do lists to your notes;
- Add Tags to your notes;
- Add sub-folders of any level;
Your notes available anywhere, anytime
- All information saved will be available on any of your devices, anytime, anywhere. Nimbus Note has synchronization - which means you can create a note on your iPhone, continue working on it on iPad, wrapping it up in Safari through a web client.
Web access and additional apps - https://nimbusweb.me/client/
Also Available Nimbus Pro:
- 1 GB of new uploads each month;
- Large attached files;
- Premium support;
- More information in every note;
- Searching for text in images;
- OCR - getting text from images;
$4.99 monthly, $44.99 annually
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms and Conditions - https://nimbusweb.me/terms-and-conditions.php
- Improved speed of the app
- Notification fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Better than Evernote!!!
I have used Nimbus Note for quite a while now on the MacOS, Windows, and iOS platforms and have found it to be better than Evernote is several areas. One major one is that you can use it on several devices, not just two. The free version allows you to save 100MB per month vs 60MB. The interface and the Nimbus clipper are similar to Evernote, but have a bit "cleaner" feel to them. You can import your notes from Evernote as well. If you have used, or you are considering, Evernote, check out Nimbus Note. I think you will like it better.
Looked for something for a long time...
This is lightweight - meaning simple on the brain as to how you create and store and catalog notes, everything is laid out well to find what you need to make it do what you want. Its also quick. Its some gaudy color green. Its not tied to specific cloud-based platform so you dont have to use it in the cloud if you dont want to.
Developer Response ,
Thank you! We're working on new updates, they will be even better. Especially a new editor!
Changed Rating-Still Deciding But Love the Dev Response
Great response by support. Still deciding.
Developer Response ,
Mac version doesn't have encryption yet. You can use it on iPhone or Android. Contact our support, we will help you. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nimbus Web, Inc
- 81.7 MB
OS X 10.10.0 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Nimbus Web Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.