LOSE YOURSELF IN A VAST OPEN-WORLD FANTASY WILDERNESS
Also check out BrightRidge HD for upgraded visuals, quests, new shapechanging, wildlife, time of day, locations and more: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/nimian-legends-brightridge/id1021026309?ls=1&mt=8
BrightRidge is a game from my heart. I enjoyed creating this world and I hope you enjoy exploring it:)
***IMPORTANT*** BrightRidge will NOT work on iPad 2, iPad 1, iPad Mini 1, iPhone 4S or earlier, and iPod Touch 5 or earlier
Works on iPhone 6, iPhone 6+, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s+, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPod Touch 6, iPad 4 iPad Mini 2 and iPad Mini 3.
· "Vast, beautiful, and a joy to explore ... BrightRidge‘s open world is certainly worth a wander." - 148Apps
· "There’s a whole world waiting to explore in BrightRidge and I think it’s worth checking out." - Touch Arcade
WHAT'S NEW IN UPDATE 1.5.1?
- Improved texture and detail for iPod Touch 6
WHAT'S NEW IN UPDATE 1.5?
- Fixed blue flicker appearing on some Pine tree textures
WHAT'S NEW IN UPDATE 1.2.1?
- First Person View
- Photo Mode - compose and save screenshots with the new freecam
- Bug Fixes, GUI fixes and optimization
- Feet now splash in rivers
WHAT'S NEW IN UPDATE 1.2?
- Custom camera, quality and environment Options
- Dynamic Weather and Atmopsheric Scattering
- New Shapechanging forms
- Light Ability and Skadad creatures
Experience total freedom as you run, swim, jump and even fly anywhere in a large 3d world, unlocking new abilities and learning the legends and lore of BrightRidge. Explore a world where violence is optional and exploration is the key. No endless grinding. No In-App Purchases. Just exploratory fun and a relaxing walking simulator. Discover BrightRidge explore its beautiful forests, raging rivers and mountain peaks.
DISCOVER THE SECRETS OF THE FANTASY WILDERNESS
- Explore an open world. Go anywhere anytime from the start.
- Wilderness “sandbox” exploration
- Unlock new powers through interaction with the environment
- The world is a colossus - more than 9km square to explore - a relaxing Walking simulator
- Walk, run, swim , teleport and fly through gorgeous natural landscapes
INTERACT WITH THE NATURAL ECOSYSTEM FILLED WITH WILDLIFE
- Hunt Foxes, bears, deer and more or use SpiritView to watch them in their habitat
- Uncover the rich history of BrightRidge by interacting with citizens and landmarks
- Experience total freedom with Non-linear exploration based gameplay
EXPERIENCE RICHLY DETAILED NATURAL BEAUTY AND STUNNING VISTAS
- Immerse yourself with Complete weather effects like rain, fog, wind and snow, light and shadow
- Relax in beautiful natural scenery - mountains, forests and valleys, hillsides and rivers
- Change perspective and Fly through the skies in the eagle simulator
It’s a beautiful open world wilderness in the palm of your hand. Feeling panic attacks and stress? Relax in your own virtual wilderness.
Can you discover all the secrets BrightRidge has to offer?
Watch the trailer at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mutLRh4GSC4
Follow @protopop on Twitter and https://www.facebook.com/protopopgames on Facebook for news and updates
Robert Kabwe is a solo indie dev creating nature-based worlds and games to explore.
Nimian Legends is an original fantasy world and the setting for BrightRidge. See the interactive map at http://NimianLegends.com
Plum Nut, a free rhythm platformer set to the music of the Nutcrackers Sugar Plum Fairy
Zymbols: A free puzzle matcher with a twist
...AND A PERSONAL THANK YOU
I'd like to thank everyone who took time to leave a review. Positive or negative each one helps me understand how the game works in the real world, and I appreciate it:)
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Renamed BrightRidge Free
Link to BrightRidge HD
Bug fixes and Memory Optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
After spending days on Skyrim, I felt like I needed a break by checking what’s in store. I found this and thought it was just an exploration rpg with immensely great graphics, but I was wrong to judge.
This is a very awesome game that has a decently large map, locations/landmarks, relaxation and other good things. But then after finding most of the people, towers and locations... I felt like it was done even though I felt uncertain about it. It would be a great things if you would add quests. That would give the game so much purpose to go along with its gorgeous landscapes.
This game really felt like it came from heart, nice job.
SO EXCITING AT FIRST!!! But...
This game seemed to be missing something. It wasn't graphics. It wasn't controls. It was personality. The avatar had no emotion. The villains were very easy to kill. And the objective was not clear at all.
I seemed to have unofficially completed the game. I killed the same "things" over and over again and thought it was pointless. This has the most IOS potential I have ever seen. It was exceptional and straight out of the imagination. I might re-download it for the sake of the thrill it left behind knowing you can switch between animals. Maybe what this game needs is a little more campaign missions or at least clear objectives. 10 stars for graphics. 20 stars for imagination. 3 stars for incomplete gaming feel/purpose for plating. This game would be amazing if the people you met along the way talked a little and you can respond back. That's a great way to know "hey! there's more to do, let's keep playing!"
Thanks for the fun though!
This is probably one of the most impressive mobile games out there. It's mind blowing, for a free mobile game. The world is beautiful, the traversal is quite fun but the combat is mediocre. I also couldn't help but notice how deep and complex the settings are, for a mobile game. The camera angles, the quality, and controls. The camera itself needs work. You can't look up at all, making first person mode frustrating. Also the game is super boring. There's nothing to do really except jump around. The shape shifting is cool, but the eagle is the only one that's worth it. I feel like this game really could've used a story, and some missions. It's fun for like a day, but gets boring once you realize how little content there is.
The developer, Robert Kabwe, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Robert Kabwe
- 301.8 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2014 Robert Kabwe
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.