Featured in App Store’s ‘Best New Apps’ in 6 countries, Wired, Gizmodo and Stuff Magazine. 148 Apps - "appealing to those who think more visually." 4/5.
Built for visual people who use their camera as a way of remembering things they want to take action on - NINE lets you capture quickly, organise simply and find easily.
No more scrolling through your entire library to find that elusive photo reminder…
- Use the camera (or import from your library) to quickly capture photos of things you want to remember.
- Subtle filter to give your images clarity.
- Automatically notes the location so you can find that shop or restaurant again.
- Using a combination of the NINE action tags, organise however you like, e.g. A great recipe - ‘Make’, gorgeous sweater - ‘Love’ and ‘Buy’, must-see movie poster - ‘Watch’ and ‘Go'
- More than a 'to-do', now you have 'to-buy', 'to-make', 'to-go'...
- Completed items are archived without losing them forever.
- Tap a tag to see everything related.
- Search by label for something specific.
- A detailed view of the item lets you zoom your picture, find it on the map, edit or share it with friends.
- Beauty and Brains (Birchyeah)
"This app the most intuitive and beautiful user experience I have seen in a long time."
- Only To-Do List that works for me (Julsmac18)
"I've lost count of how many list apps I've tried. This is definitely the best. Looks lovely, simple and not cluttered"
- So good! (goodbyejulia)
"Such a great app for visual artists trying to keep track of projects and tasks."
Easily the best looking to do list on the app market (Karen.Nicole)
"Amazing functionality, super fast, very beautiful interface."
Apple App Store - 'Best New Apps' in 6 countries!
Wired UK - ‘Best new iPad & iPhone Apps - Productivity & Tools’
Stuff Magazine - Featured in 'Must Downloads'
148 Apps: "...appealing to those who think more visually." - 4/5
- Various updates and fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Well thought out
An image definitely speeds up the recollection of a task. I like the option of saving photos to the camera roll ... or not. Reminders, descriptions, and categories wrapped in an elegant app... nice.
I'm digging this app but I just wish the app would stop asking me a million questions after I take a picture. It gets annoying. And it would be cool if the gave you the option of drawing on a picture. But the most important thing they need to do is use their settings menu to set defaults to streamline the user experience.
A quick & easy photo note app! but currently broken for me
I used to use this app to capture quick photo reminders and notes while on the go. Great app though for quick visual note-taking! However recently when I attempt to snap a photo the app crashes... never been an issue before so hopefully its a quick fix
- Iain Reid
- 14.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Ideas Made Digital Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.