We had terminated supporting Nine Mail. We hope you will use Re:Work instead of Nine. Existing users cannot renew their licenses, nor can new users make purchases.
As of today email communication became a critical thing as interpersonal communication skill within an organization or in your daily life. There might be nothing more important than efficient communication in the work of a company. Nine is a full-fledged email application to synchronize with Microsoft Exchange Server using Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync, and also designed for entrepreneurs or ordinary people who want to have efficient communication with their colleagues, friends, and family members at anytime, anywhere. You may already have good experience with other E-Mail apps. Regardless of your existing experience, we will give you a superb experience more than anything else. Leveraging E-Mail, Contacts and Calendar on your mobile devices through wireless networks enhances your user experience and dramatically reduces your time.
Nine is not a free app.
After enough time using the free trial for 2 weeks and you are satisfied, you need to join Premium Membership.
There are two ways to join Premium Membership.
1. Subscription ($1.99 / 3 months or $ 2.99 / 6 months): The license should be updated every 3 months or 6 months.
2. Lifetime Member ($14.99): It is a lifetime license and users do not need to update the license.
Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renew from your iTunes Account settings.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- Direct Push Synchronization with Exchange ActiveSync.
- Great user experience & beautiful GUI
- Multiple accounts
- Calendar and Contacts (Integrated into stock Contacts application along with Nine account)
- Rich-Text Editor
- Client Cert
- Global Address List (GAL)
- Select folders to push (Email notification per each folder)
- Automatic setup for many popular email services like Office 365, Exchange Online, Hotmail, Live.com, Outlook, MSN or G Suite (Google Apps)
- Full HTML (inbound, outbound)
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
- Hybrid Email Search (Integrate with fast local search and online search)
- Conversation Mode
- Modern Authentication for Office 365
- S/MIME (Secure/Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions)
- Exchange Server 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016
- Office 365, Exchange Online
- Other servers(IBM Notes Traveler, Groupwise, Kerio, Zimbra, Horde, IceWarp, MDaemon etc) supported Exchange ActiveSync
- G Suite
- If you have a question or a special request, just send an email to email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Terms and Conditions : http://www.9folders.com/terms-and-conditions/
* Fixed the issue on iOS 14 Beta
* Fixed the issue related to users' license
Ratings and Reviews
After latest update...
Haven't seen an update in quite some time, are there plans for any to be released??
Tried performing a search for email and the program crashed, now I can't get the app to run at all. Since I'm tired of being forced to uninstall the app and reinstall, and spend hours setting presences and accounts back up, I've temporarily abandoned Nine hoping an update would get the program working again while preserving my settings.
I prefer Nine to any of the other options, but these quirks are VERY frustrating!
Looks nice, but has bugs & lacks features
Update 2: There are messages in the inbox that the built-in Mail app & Outlook don't show. They are in the Deleted Items folder but this app still shows them in the Inbox after 2 weeks and killing the app & restarting it. I'm uninstalling it before the free trial is even over.
Update 1: Changing from 3 stars to 2, twice this app got stuck in upside down mode, it wouldn't switch to landscape or regular portrait mode, even though other apps were rotating. I had to kill it & launch it again (or use my phone upside down).
This app looks great & is easy to use, but the main feature I'm looking for doesn't exist, I want an email app that opens links in my preferred browser, not Safari. Also this app makes things more difficult than the built-in default Mail app, for example the Mail app takes 1 tap to open an attachment, this app requires 3 taps. It only downloads part of the email and when you reach the bottom there's a link to download the remainder of the body (which is fine & makes sense), but it doesn't keep your place & scrolls back to the top, so annoying.
Replaces Symantec Work Mail (Touchdown)
This app is great for those who need to use their phone for work and manage productivity in a meaningful way. Functions much like Outlook with email, contacts, and calendar. It does not currently sync with tasks or notes. Allows the user to sync multiple folders which is critical for those of us who use rules to file emails automatically. You can see your inbox and sub folders all in one place with the All Emails view. Tech support has been very responsive to making fixes. I have put in two requests and both have been addressed/responded to within 24 - 48 hours.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 9FOLDERS INC
- 349.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 9Folders, Inc.