As of today email communication became a critical thing as interpersonal communication skill within an organization or in your daily life. There might be nothing more important than efficient communication in the work of a company. Nine is a full-fledged email application to synchronize with Microsoft Exchange Server using Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync, and also designed for entrepreneurs or ordinary people who want to have efficient communication with their colleagues, friends, and family members at anytime, anywhere. You may already have good experience with other E-Mail apps. Regardless of your existing experience, we will give you a superb experience more than anything else. Leveraging E-Mail, Contacts and Calendar on your mobile devices through wireless networks enhances your user experience and dramatically reduces your time.
Nine is not a free app.
After enough time using the free trial for 2 weeks and you are satisfied, you need to join Premium Membership.
There are two ways to join Premium Membership.
1. Subscription ($1.99 / 3 months or $ 2.99 / 6 months): The license should be updated every 3 months or 6 months.
2. Lifetime Member ($14.99): It is a lifetime license and users do not need to update the license.
Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renew from your iTunes Account settings.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- Direct Push Synchronization with Exchange ActiveSync.
- Great user experience & beautiful GUI
- Multiple accounts
- Calendar and Contacts (Integrated into stock Contacts application along with Nine account)
- Rich-Text Editor
- Client Cert
- Global Address List (GAL)
- Select folders to push (Email notification per each folder)
- Automatic setup for many popular email services like Office 365, Exchange Online, Hotmail, Live.com, Outlook, MSN or G Suite (Google Apps)
- Full HTML (inbound, outbound)
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
- Hybrid Email Search (Integrate with fast local search and online search)
- Conversation Mode
- Modern Authentication for Office 365
- S/MIME (Secure/Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions)
- Exchange Server 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016
- Office 365, Exchange Online
- Other servers(IBM Notes Traveler, Groupwise, Kerio, Zimbra, Horde, IceWarp, MDaemon etc) supported Exchange ActiveSync
- G Suite
- If you have a question or a special request, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Terms and Conditions : http://www.9folders.com/terms-and-conditions/
* Fixed the issue where the subject is truncated when replying to a message with a long subject.
* Fixed the issue when restoring the Lifetime license
* Fixed some rendering errors that couldn't show contents in the mail body properly.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
After latest update...
Haven't seen an update in quite some time, are there plans for any to be released??
Tried performing a search for email and the program crashed, now I can't get the app to run at all. Since I'm tired of being forced to uninstall the app and reinstall, and spend hours setting presences and accounts back up, I've temporarily abandoned Nine hoping an update would get the program working again while preserving my settings.
I prefer Nine to any of the other options, but these quirks are VERY frustrating!
Replaces Symantec Work Mail (Touchdown)
This app is great for those who need to use their phone for work and manage productivity in a meaningful way. Functions much like Outlook with email, contacts, and calendar. It does not currently sync with tasks or notes. Allows the user to sync multiple folders which is critical for those of us who use rules to file emails automatically. You can see your inbox and sub folders all in one place with the All Emails view. Tech support has been very responsive to making fixes. I have put in two requests and both have been addressed/responded to within 24 - 48 hours.
Update after losing my profile for the 4th time I can no longer recommend this app. I have a lot of folders to sync and having to reset them one by one every time Nine decides to remove my profile has become very time consuming!
Update! nine works great after iOS upgrade 11.3.1 Since update and paying the one time fee. Now my iPhone 7 battery drains down in half the time. I un install 9 iPhone battery works as expected. Re install 9 and the battery drains down very quickly. 9 worked great while I used the free version. What happened. I will give 9 5 stars when the battery drain is resolved.
Other wise this app works great the only email app that has a true unread folder that shows all unread email no matter what folder it has been moved to by rules!
Developer Response ,
Today Nine for iOS v.1.3.1 is officially approved to become available on the App Store. In this version, the important feature in the aspect of UX is included to the Calendar app so that you can change an existed events to other time bands using drag and drop. Besides of this, interesting sounds for notifications for alerts and head-ups are added. Now Nine for iOS is continuing to develop new features to rival anything you can see in the Android version of Nine. For all users for Nine, let's update your Nine with this version. If you have any suggestions on Nine or encounter a problem, feel free to contact us via email@example.com.
Enjoy your messaging work with Nine!
- 9FOLDERS INC
- 353.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 9Folders, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Semiannual Subscription $2.99
- Quarterly Subscription $1.99
- Lifetime Membership $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.