Featured in App Store’s ‘Best New Apps’ in 6 countries, Wired, Gizmodo and Stuff Magazine. Over 220,000 downloads!
Built for visual people who use their camera as a way of remembering things they want to take action on - NINE lets you capture quickly, organise simply and take action.
No more scrolling through your entire library to find that elusive photo reminder…
- Use the camera (or import from your library) to quickly capture photos of things you want to remember.
- Add 'notes' to your items - places, websites, text, barcodes, music, films, books...
- Using a combination of the NINE action tags, organise however you like, e.g. A great recipe - ‘Make’, gorgeous sweater - ‘Love’ and ‘Buy’, must-see movie poster - ‘Watch’ and ‘Go'
- More than a 'to-do', now you have 'to-buy', 'to-make', 'to-go'...
- Completed items are archived without losing them forever
- Create custom lists and organise items however you want to
- Search Amazon, eBay, Google, YouTube (item label, music, books and tv/film)
- Search Apple Music, iBooks and iTunes (for music, books and tv/film)
- Get directions with Apple Maps or Google Maps
- Share the item details
- Set Reminders
- View your items on a map
- Search & Filter
- Dark and Light Themes
"Fantastically-designed app; makes my to-do lists visually stunning and a joy to scroll through."
"This app the most intuitive and beautiful user experience I have seen in a long time."
"I've lost count of how many list apps I've tried. This is definitely the best. Looks lovely, simple and not cluttered"
"Such a great app for visual artists trying to keep track of projects and tasks."
"Amazing functionality, super fast, very beautiful interface."
Apple App Store - 'Best New Apps' in 6 countries!
Wired UK - ‘Best new iPad & iPhone Apps - Productivity & Tools’
Stuff Magazine - Featured in 'Must Downloads'
148 Apps: "...appealing to those who think more visually." - 4/5
As an Amazon Associate & eBay Partner, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Bug fix. Now asks for correct permission when using 'Save Image' on sharing an item.
Ratings and Reviews
Great visual app
I really enjoy using this very simple app. It’s nice to be able to visually see my lists whether for reading, todo, tv shows lists, etc . However, I would have given it 5 stars if there was more integration and options. It would be great to adjust the text size or lower the text towards the bottom of the photo instead of the center so that you can also see the image as well as the text. It would be nice if the list area showed thumbnails of the images within the lists for easy reference. Taking video would also be great for shopping lists or even to do to lists.
So much potential. I’m glad you are able to share the list but it would be even better if you could integrate the list into Google calendar.
Overall, very happy!!
Love the app. Using it to remind me to use art supplies I have purchased. I had so many in the make category that it became overwhelming so I categorized the supplies in lists under make. Features that would make it five star for me would be to not show completed items on the lists. I would prefer to have an option of a thumbnail view so I can see the item instead of the sliced view. The ability to move an item from one list to another.
Potential to be 5 star
Amazing sleek simple design, especially if you’re big on visuals.
If the app was able to be quickly accessed and communicated with the rest of the phones apps more seemlessly it would be a grand slam
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Iain Reid
- 44.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Iain Reid
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.