2.7.2 version is here!
Play a new island and catch all the unique fishes and treasures!
Play with other players online and collect gems to jazz up your avatar...
Sharpen your swords and swing your rods, it's time to fish...the NINJA way!
Join over 16 MILLION Ninja Fishing players - get this Top 10 Paid Game for *FREE*!
* "A perfect example of what I love about mobile games." - IGN
* "Higher than Angry Birds! An instantly addictive game." - WIRED
* "It’s insanely-addicting." - Gamepro
* "Takes that [Fruit Ninja] concept and then profoundly expands on it." - Gamezebo
Otoro, a fitness challenged ninja, might not be the best fighter, but he sure has mad skills when it comes to fishing!
Cast your hook as deep as possible into the ocean, then use the tilt controls to reel back as many fish as you can. Finally, use the katana-powered touch technology to slice the scaly fish right out of the sky for maximum gold profit (watch out for the Dynamites).
NINJA FISHING IS A SMASH HIT!
#7 Paid Games in the US, UK and 9 other countries.
#1 Paid Adventure and Family Games in the US, UK and 10 countries.
Over 16 MILLION hooked players worldwide!
LOADED WITH FEATURES
- Super addictive FISH & SLASH gameplay!
- Master both tilt & touch controls to perfection.
- Over 140 fish species to collect.
- Collect over 90 RARE TREASURES.
- Earn GOLD to buy lots of super upgrades like katanas, boats, fishing guides & more.
- Construct fun buildings in the NINJA VILLAGE.
- Go fishing in 6 ISLANDS.
- Hunt super rare Elemental DRAGONS.
- Super-sharp HD graphics.
- UNIVERSAL: Play on iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad.
- Achievements & Leaderboards.
Otoro has found a lost village, inhabited by mysterious ninjas! Rebuild the village by constructing buildings like the Sushi Bar and Ninja Dojo to invite more villagers.
We're always working hard to bring you constant and free updates. Please support us and tell your friends about Ninja Fishing!
Like us on Facebook to get a sneak peek of the next updates: http://goo.gl/cxE7t
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Gamenauts
Version 2.7.2 [Morau Update] :
- Fixed a Random stability problem with GameCenter
- NEW : Brand New Island with 23 new fish!
- NEW : Equip-able boats for online persona
- Bug fixes, updates and optimizations
- Bug Fixes for Multiplayer Room Connection Setup
- NEW : Two Online Persona, customize and dress up your online presence!
- NEW : MULTIPLAYER Mode : King of The Ocean
- NEW 5 Openwater Fishes, Catch them up and complete your collections!
- Misc bug fixes and optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
A Fun, Silly, and Mindless Game
It’s amusing, it’s a great way to kill some time at the DMV and the like, and it’s fun enough to play just because you feel like it.
The problem with the game is that the items are ridiculously expensive and you have to purchase new lines and weights for every zone, which is nonsensical and is only there to get you to spend real money to purchase gold. Now I do not mind micro transactions in games that I like and I have spent probably $50+ on this game. As a 42 year old man I have some disposable income that younger people most likely do not have. So you either grind, grind, grind or you will take a year or so to earn the gold that is needed.
You can play this game without ever spending a single actual dollar on it and you can have fun doing so; however, you won’t get to do a whole lot without countless hours of grinding.
Even if you do not wish to buy gold for the game I still highly recommend that you spend the $4.99 for the best katana that enables you to cut through dynamite without it blowing up in your face and ending your current catch. It’s worth the five bucks.
Great, but some problems.
This game is awesome! I got it some years back on my old tablet, and I got rich from what I thought was a glitch, but I ended up deleting it because they didn’t let me access the food island. Now I got it again, it’s good. It’s fun to collect fish and treasures. And the stuff the ninja says are just hilarious. So far, nothing bad happened to me, except a glitch where when I was below the treasure chest, I COULD’NT collect the fishes on the way down. I guess I’m not complaining, since the game did let me catch the fish on the way up. This is a great game to pass time, I recommend it. Edit: I came back to say, this game does have so problems. The fish glitch can actually be annoying sometimes, since I can’t catch rare fish or treasure chests on the way down easily, and that can be annoying. Overall good game, but it can get repetitive or annoying, especially with the glitches.
Fun for all ages but some issues
This game is a great game for passing time and, although it is repetitive, stays fun for a good amount of time. I played this when I was younger and am playing it again now. However, there is an issue with some of the purchases you can make with in-game currency. The main issue I’ve run into is the “25% faster descend speed” upgrade. This upgrade makes things a lot harder to do and, the game would be a lot better with an un-equip feature if some sort. With this change, the game would be 5 stars hands down. Please make an update and thanks for reading.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 324.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Gamenauts, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 100,000 Gold $1.99
- Kusanagi-no-Dynamito $4.99
- 250,000 Gold $4.99
- 10,000 Gold $0.99
- Diamond Drill $2.99
- 550,000 Gold $9.99
- 1 Million Gold $19.99
- 2000L Extra Fuel $0.99
- Fast-O-matic Reel $2.99
- Big-O-Lantern $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.