Ninja Fitness Free is a character building/development game that uses real-life exercise and workouts to level up a 3D ninja created by you. You’ll be following the legendary ninja trainer Grandmaster Old Beard as he shows you the way of the fit ninja through his unique and fun workouts. All the workouts used in Ninja Fitness Free are bodyweight only and don’t require any equipment at all to be done. All you’ll need is your body and some ninja motivation!
"Offering a new way to be motivated to get fit, Ninja Fitness 3D is pretty cool." - 148apps.com
- Create and customize your male or female ninja by completing real life workouts
- Gain ninja stars by completing workouts to trade in for harder workouts, outfits, armor, and weapons for your ninja
- Workouts are separated by skills which you gain points in: Strength, Agility, Endurance and Zen
- Reach new ninja belts by raising your skill points in all skills
- No equipment needed, so no excuses!
- Every exercise and stretch is explained by a real trainer through video
- Ninja Fitness keeps stats so you can check and see how many reps of an exercise you’ve done at any time
Your ninja has 4 skills that need to be leveled up to get higher ninja belts and to get more of the coveted ninja stars. Ninja stars can be traded in for harder workouts, better outfits, and awesome ninja weapons.
- Strength: The strength workouts are upper body focused and consist of exercises like pushups, situps, and burpees. These workouts will give you that sculpted upper body you’re looking for along with a rock solid core that’ll make other ninja’s jealous.
- Agility: The agility workouts are mainly lower body and will have you doing moves like lunges, squats, and jumps to improve your leg strength and explosiveness. If you’re looking for strong and powerful legs these workouts will get you there.
- Endurance: The endurance runs utilized will have you getting outside or on the treadmill to build up your running speed and distance. The runs use High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) as a way to melt off the fat and build up your cardiovascular strength.
- Zen: Every ninja needs a limber body and a clear mind so these workouts consist of many stretching movements and even meditation. These are great routines to rise out of bed with or used to unwind with before bed. You’ll grow to love these after an intense strength or agility day!
- Behind the Game -
Behind the game Ninja Fitness Free is a well rounded functional fitness app which starts out at a beginner level and progressively becomes more advanced as you and your character level up. Every exercise and stretching movement is explained in a real-life video where a trainer will explain how to perform the movement with perfect form. No other app out there is combining strength training, running, and stretching into one cohesive routine that grows with you as you get better at each individual skill.
Ninja Fitness Free will keep you motivated with it’s fun, game-like atmosphere, but the real goal is to get you into great shape and the program behind it will.
Facebook sharing fix
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Go ninja! Go ninja! Goooooooo!
After working out for two days (one round each) I truly feel like a ninja! Not really. It's only been two days! At least wait seven before asking me to write a review. I will say though that I look forward to using the app for the next month to see if there are results of any kind. The mystery behind the weapon, exercise routines, and armor sets keeps me coming back for more. Ninja out! I look forward to killing you soon. Kee-yaw!!
Great for beginners
I love the zen workout/stretches how it counts down for you each move, I was worried I'd have to keep switching between the app and a timer. And you can repeat workouts, I haven't tried it yet so, but I'm going to assume you still earn ninja stars completing them on the subsequent rounds. So far so good love it. Wish there were more options as to how your ninja can look and would be fun if it incorporated your personal stats into the look. Still haven't found an app that does this, if one exists let me know.
I like that there is variety in the workouts and they get more difficult as you progress. I wish the yoga poses had examples. Some poses I was not familiar with so I had to pause and Goggle them.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.