Ninja Scroller is one of the best 2D Pixel Shinobi Side Scrollers ever!
You are contracted by the Tokugawa Shogunate Government to fight the last sprawling armies of the House of Toyotomi.
Use your skills to swiftly rush through 40 intense missions in the pixelated forest and city rooftops, collecting scrolls, riceballs or just simply slashing fierce enemies! Use Power-Ups strategically, as well as your long range weapons!
Complete the secret quests of the Ninja: Spionage, Supply and Ambush in Easy, Medium and Difficult to satisfy your greed for gold.
At last compete with other Shinobis in the Endless Mode and show them that you are the best!
- 3 Games Modes: Missions, Quests and Endless
- 40 Intense Missions: Scrolls, Riceballs and Enemies
- 3 Types of Secret Quests: Spionage, Supply and Ambush
- Several beautiful pixel environments with different objects: Bamboo, Toriijs and Trees
- Several fierce traps: bamboo traps, fire, granates and rockfalls
- Several Power Ups and long range weapons
Download Ninja Scroller and enter the unforgiving world of the Ninjas.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Brings back memories..
Fun game with slick pixel graphics, that brings back a certain retro shinobi flair.. I like the fact its not just another endless runner ninja themed but comes with some challenging missions.. definitely worth a try..
Great to pass the time
Fun game with some good looking art. Worth a try.
Would be a great game
The game can be fun but it’s extremely difficult almost to the point where it seems it’s impossible to pass some obstacles especially if you land right in front of them.
- Eageron GmbH
- 156.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2017 Eageron GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $0.99
- Coin Bundle 2500 $0.99
- Coin Bundle 10000 $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.