Join the endless running action in one of the best new retro arcade games for mobile. Draw lines to create new springboards for your ninja to jump from so he can bounce his way up and up! But be prepared: You'll need to show your best ninja skills to reach top heights.
NINJA UP! FEATURES
• Dodge a flurry of cool enemies from ninjas to fun UFOs.
• Bounce from the top of a busy city to the top of the world and the glorious depths of space itself!
• Enjoy intuitive and fun gameplay that kids and adults can enjoy in this cool arcade action game. All you have to do is draw lines for your ninja to bounce off of, trying to go up and reach the best height possible in an endless sea of challenges.
• Discover cool ninja power-ups that will help you run to the top of the leaderboards and look down upon the endless pixel posers beneath you.
• Put your top skills to the test to unlock all the fun jump master characters and new pixel costumes.
• Challenge your friends and invite them to put their best jump skills to a fun test!
Ninja Up! is a pixel-perfect title for any fan of endless run games, arcade fun, and run and jump action -- and for everyone from kids to adults.
Visit us at www.what.games
Follow us on:
This app may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
End-User License Agreement: www.what.games/eula
Various bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
My favorite game for months now
Ninja up is seriously the best game in my current arsenal! I love that you can play it without data or wifi..it's truly a complete stand alone game. The suits are super cool and I think with the latest update its AD FREE! I can be left in peace as my ninja climbs the heavens in search of the first place. I can't get above 2400 and some change right now, but I hope above 6000 there's more than just space. I hope there's like a heaven or some other planets at least. Even so, everything after 1000m I basically stop breathing...it's a really well made game I would recommend. Yes there's a learning curve, yes it's challenging and yes it's worth it.
I adore this game
When i was little i got this game, ever since that (considerably) long time ago i've loved this game, even now i am extremely addicted to it. Im surprised this isn't one of the biggest games on the apple store.
The game is fun, but the problem is every time it told me I could “forget something ever happened “ which basically means watching an add then you will not loose your place and you can keep going without starting again, it would say...... “ an error had occurred , (after you have watched the ad), so you lose your spot. Definitely a glitch!
I hope you get it fixed very frustrating!
- WHAT (games)
- 229.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2002-2014 Gameloft. All rights reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the U.S. and/or other countries.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.