Master your timing, precision, and ninja reflexes to overcome endless waves of star-throwing ninjas. Evade and deflect ninja stars to defeat your opponents and earn new belts! Ninjevade is free, addictive, crazy fast, super simple, and totally ad free! Plus there's ninjas.
● 4 Playable Characters, each with their own abilities: Monk, Wizard, Gentleman, and Robo
● 4 Themes, each with their own animations, sounds, and secrets: Day, Night, Rain, and Space!
● Leaderboards: Earn a top spot, and become one of the few 'Black Belts'
● Achievements: Unlock by earning high ranked belts and executing awesome techniques
● Pixel Art: Bask in aesthetically pleasing, simple, pixely atmospheres.
HOW TO PLAY
●'Deflect' when 1 star is thrown at you. If you evade the star, prepare to deflect another at an unpredictable time and speed.
●'Evade' when 2 stars are thrown at you
●1 point is awarded for every ninja you defeat
●Unlock new belts by achieving high scores!
●Stick to It!
●"an easy 5 out of 5." - DroidGamers.com
●"graphically sound and pitch perfect." - AppJunkee.com
●"Ninjevade’s simple and catchy game style is addicting and fun" - DroidNerdz.com
●"Gráficos estilosos" - Baixaki.com
●"It's pretty neat" - Brett
ABOUT THE STUDIO
Matthew is a self taught dev who brings the challenge and aesthetics of old school games to new school platforms. If you like Ninjevade, consider purchasing the additional Ninjevade content and checking out my other games :D
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
● Vanishing Wizards
● Fightin' Gentlemen
● Foam Finger Wearing Robots
● Secret Flying Ninja?!
● Floating Astronauts in Space
● 3 New Animated Themes
● Pay What You Want
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Extremely simple. Consistently challenging. Incredibly addicting. I got this game a few hours ago and I've been playing nonstop. Highly recommended.
I say that title because this little simple tapper is easy to play hard to master if your looking for a flappy bird-esque challenge look no further , great replay value .Keep up the good work.
Fun simple game, better than most free games out there. It's pretty hard to master so if your bored look no more.
The developer, Matthew Burton, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Matthew Burton
- 90.7 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 Matthew Burton
- In-App Purchases
- Full Unlock $0.99
- Gratuity $0.99
- Full Unlock 2 $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.