Ninox is an easy to use database app for Mac & iOS. Create custom business apps for you and your team. Organize everything, improve your workflow and become more productive.
Ninox empowers you to build custom apps without a single line of code. Our platform is used by individuals, startups, agencies, small businesses and enterprises in a wide range of industries.
Unlimited use cases: CRM, events, invoicing, inventory, real estates and many more.
BEST OF THE APP STORE DATABASES
"I found it easy to create databases and tables, to import and export data, design appropriate layouts, powerful filtering for fields and also a very good formula field. Easily the best of the App Store databases."
- Alan W -
SO MUCH MORE THAN A DATABASE
"This really is an outstanding product. More than “just” a database, it’s an entire application development platform."
- Andy M -
• Invoices and Accounting
• Meetings and Events
• And much more!
►CUSTOMIZE TO YOUR NEEDS
• Create forms, field and triggers
• Smart relations between tables
• Build calculations with visual formula editor
• Multiple views to slice and dice your data
• Group records by any criteria
• 7 built-in chart types
►COLLABORATE WITH YOUR TEAM
• Invite others and set permissions
• Real-time sync across devices
►EXPORT & IMPORT
• Export to CSV / Excel
• Import CSV files
• Import Contacts
• Import Bento files
• Rich text
• And 15+ more!
Ninox Database specializes in database application development and helping teams & organizations create, connect and collaborate with databases in a human friendly way.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
We are always happy to help!
SHARE DATA ACROSS ALL YOUR DEVICES
You can install Ninox on multiple iPads. To sync data with iCloud, you'll need the premium upgrade. If you want to sync data with your iPhone, you can get Ninox for iPhone on the iOS App Store for free. To sync data with your Mac, you can get Ninox for Mac on the Mac App Store.
SUBSCRIPTIONS FOR TEAMS
If you want to share your databases with other users of Ninox, you can subscribe to Ninox Cloud within the app.
- We offer subscriptions for different team sizes. Only one of the team members needs to have a subscription.
- You can choose either a monthly or an annual subscription.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The costs for the renewal depend on the chosen team size and subscription length: US$ 13.49 (1 user, 1 month), US$ 134.99 (1 user, 1 year), US$ 67.99 (5 users, 1 month), US$ 699.99 (5 users, 1 year), US$ 96.99 (10 users, 1 month), US$ 999.99 (10 users, 1 year).
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
• Solves an issue with protected databases
Ratings and Reviews
Great Mobile Database
I've recently converted my existing small business account software to a Ninox DB. It imported from a .csv file with out much trouble. I work as a professional FileMaker developer and this is the closest I've found to an FM replacement on the iPad. It's a fully fleshed out development environment similar to a desktop app, so it's not the usual plug and play mobile application. Very robust for an iPad app.
Only improvement I can think of would be to support more keyboard shortcuts to speed up navigation and development. It'd be nice to have more custom interface options similar to FileMaker.
But besides that, this is a great application for Database users.
I think I just got burned...
I was very hopeful that someone finally put together a database that would just work, but while there are some advanced features for power users some very basic things are missing, making this thing absolutely useless. My biggest problem is that there isn't a way to give something multiple values - in the 'choice' field, you can pick from radio buttons, a combo box (all categories shown so you can select one), and 'switch' a scroller used to select the appropriate value. Each of these only selects one item(!) There's no way to create a list of attributes and select a few from that list. If I wanted to list something as red, striped and small, I would need three different choice fields. This is basic, rudimentary database stuff yet it's seemingly missing.
Also, laying out your page is frustrating. If you want to use the 'combo box' approach, good luck - it doesn't wrap around to show all of the possible selections. If your choices take up more than one line, they are cut off. Completely useless. I've only spent ½ an hour with it and I can't get it to do a couple of very basic things. These usability issues should have come up in beta testing - I really don't like paying money to 'test' what should be a functional product. Developers, If I somehow missed how to do these simple things, please advise here in the review. If I haven't, I hope you'll get back to work and add this basic functionality into your work to make this thing actually usable.
One simple app to Declutter my life
My life is such that I need database(s) to keep track of it all. There are several apps out there that do a fine job of doing one or two things. But I prefer a single database app that I can make my own and that can do multiple things. I use Ninox to keep track of my medical bills, books I have read, and personal/house inventory on my ipad and phone. Very easy to set up databases, easy back-up export to CSV/excel, and love the realtime icloud synch performance. A ton of functionality that I have yet to use (forms, graphing, and all the field types) despite using Ninox for well over a year now. I also like that Ninox is a fully featured app regardless of which device - can create databases on your iphone, ipad, or Mac. The Mac app supposedly synchs well with the ios versions, and there is a subscription - based team synch option. So very flexible environment to support your needs. Active development. Bottom line - this is one of those apps that I would have to replace if I ever had to leave the apple environment.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ninox Software GmbH
- 40.6 MB
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Ninox Software GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $14.99
- Ninox Cloud 1 user, 2 GB, monthly $13.49
- Ninox Cloud 5 users, 10 GB, monthly $67.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.