Ninox is an easy to use database app for Mac & iOS. Create custom business apps for you and your team. Organize everything, improve your workflow and become more productive.
Ninox empowers you to build custom apps without a single line of code. Our platform is used by individuals, startups, agencies, small businesses and enterprises in a wide range of industries.
Unlimited use cases: CRM, events, invoicing, inventory, real estates and many more.
BEST OF THE APP STORE DATABASES
"I found it easy to create databases and tables, to import and export data, design appropriate layouts, powerful filtering for fields and also a very good formula field. Easily the best of the App Store databases."
- Alan W -
SO MUCH MORE THAN A DATABASE
"This really is an outstanding product. More than “just” a database, it’s an entire application development platform."
- Andy M -
• Invoices and Accounting
• Meetings and Events
• And much more!
►CUSTOMIZE TO YOUR NEEDS
• Create forms, field and triggers
• Smart relations between tables
• Build calculations with visual formula editor
►COLLABORATE WITH YOUR TEAM
• Invite others and set permissions
• Real-time sync across devices
• Rich text
• And 15+ more!
Ninox is available for
• and on the Web
Ninox Database specializes in database application development and helping teams & organizations create, connect and collaborate with databases in a human friendly way.
SHARE DATA ACROSS ALL YOUR DEVICES
You can install Ninox on multiple iPhones. If you want to sync data with your iPad, you can get Ninox for iPad on the iOS App Store which requires an in-app purchase. To sync data with your Mac, you can get Ninox for Mac on the Mac App Store.
SUBSCRIPTIONS FOR TEAMS
If you want to share your databases with other users of Ninox, you can subscribe to Ninox Cloud within the app.
- We offer subscriptions for different team sizes. Only one of the team members needs to have a subscription.
- You can choose either a monthly or an annual subscription.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The costs for the renewal depend on the chosen team size and subscription length: US$ 9.99 (1 user, 1 month), US$ 99.99 (1 user, 1 year), US$ 29.99 (5 users, 1 month), US$ 299.99 (5 users, 1 year), US$ 59.99 (10 users, 1 month), US$ 599.99 (10 users, 1 year).
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
• 2.6.2: Support of iOS 13
Also take a look at the enhancements of Ninox for Mac and iPad:
• Create pivot tables to analyze your data.
• Rearrange tables on the navigation panel by drag and drop.
• Improved Kanban view:
- Drag around lanes.
- Create new records on the lane.
- Directly change colors, icons and captions on a lane.
• Navigation of table views is much better now.
• Share Kanban and Cards views on the web.
• Add more functionality to formula fields with the new "on click" trigger.
• Preview images with the new lightbox.
• Improved rich text editor.
• Tons of small improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Works well and great support
I spent years developing big Access databases with SQL backend. I like Access so that makes me a little odd but Ninox is doing a good job. I switched to Mac and never liked my options until this. I sculpt and update from my phone, add photos and then later may use the Mac for some work, printing inventory etc. Recently found a bug in navigation and the folks in Germany had it fixed in 48 hours. If I read the manual I would likely love it more but I am busy sculpting.
The BEST Database, look no further.
Yes, this is one of the BEST!
I’ve been a Ninox user for over a year and I’m amazed at what can be accomplished with Ninox. I’ve personally built a cloud based construction bid system with Ninox and I’m currently expanding it to handle inventory management. I’ve seen others do even large database projects. For those who are unfamiliar with databases, it might seem a little hard to figure out at first. Yes, I’ll admit that the manual might be a little lacking and hard to understand without prior knowledge but there are other alternatives. The value in the free weekly Webinars easily makes up for the manual (sign up through the support page on the company’s website). At the Webinars, you can bring your issues directly up to the pros and other users who may have similar issues. There are also additional Webinars which you’ll learn about and loads of additional templates available when part of the Webinar group. Most companies would charge you extra for such features. The company listens to it’s users and creates more value with each revision. If you are looking for a database look no further, you found it. See you in the Webinar!
Former Bento User
Since FileMaker got rid of Bento and over took it with an expensive version, I could no longer trust them anymore.
Since then I have tried different databases and came across Ninox. Took me a little while to figure it out as I use it for various database projects! I no longer miss Bento, so FileMaker lost a customer, and from what I have seen, many others. That’s what happens with greed! I gave this a five star because I totally enjoy using it now! Great Job Ninox!
Only thing I would like to see is a lock for it. Is their one?
Since many use this for business, I would think their should be. It is worth giving it a five star rating. Try it, you will like it!
- Ninox Software GmbH
- 12.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Ninox Software GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Ninox Cloud 1 user, 2 GB, monthly $9.99
- Ninox Cloud 5 users, 10 GB, monthly $29.99
- Ninox Cloud 10 users, 20 GB, monthly $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.