Ninox is an easy to use database app for Mac & iOS. Create custom business apps for you and your team. Organize everything, improve your workflow and become more productive.
Ninox empowers you to build custom apps without a single line of code. Our platform is used by individuals, startups, agencies, small businesses and enterprises in a wide range of industries.
Unlimited use cases: CRM, events, invoicing, inventory, real estates and many more.
BEST OF THE APP STORE DATABASES
"I found it easy to create databases and tables, to import and export data, design appropriate layouts, powerful filtering for fields and also a very good formula field. Easily the best of the App Store databases."
- Alan W -
SO MUCH MORE THAN A DATABASE
"This really is an outstanding product. More than “just” a database, it’s an entire application development platform."
- Andy M -
— OPTIONAL: NINOX CLOUD TEAM SUBSCRIPTION —
As an add-on you can subscribe to Ninox cloud and create a team account. Invite your team mates and start collaborating. Changes from one device will be immediately published to all other users. Your data is always available - even when there is no interent connection.
• Invoices and Accounting
• Meetings and Events
• And many more!
► CUSTOMIZE TO YOUR NEEDS
• Create forms, field and triggers
• Smart relations between tables
• Build calculations with visual formula editor
• Multiple views to slice and dice your data
• Group records by any criteria
• 7 built-in chart types
► COLLABORATE WITH YOUR TEAM
• Invite others and set permissions
• Real-time sync across devices
► EXPORT & IMPORT
• Export to CSV / Excel
• Import CSV files
• Import Contacts
• Import Bento files
► DATA FIELDS
• Rich text
• And 15+ more!
Minimum System Requirements
• OS X v10.10 or later
• 50MB of free disk space
• 4GB RAM
SHARE DATA ACROSS ALL YOUR DEVICES
With this one-time purchase you can install Ninox on multiple Macs and sync data with iCloud. If you want to sync data with your iPhone, you can get Ninox for iPhone on the iOS App Store for free. To sync data with your iPad, you can get Ninox for iPad on the iOS App Store which requires an in-app purchase.
SUBSCRIPTIONS FOR TEAMS
To share your databases with other users of Ninox, subscribe to Ninox Cloud within the app.
- We offer subscriptions for different team sizes. Only one of the team members needs to have a subscription.
- You can choose either a monthly or an annual subscription.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The costs for the renewal depend on the chosen team size and subscription length: US$ 13.49 (1 user, 1 month), US$ 134.99 (1 user, 1 year), US$ 67.99 (5 users, 1 month), US$ 699.99 (5 users, 1 year), US$ 96.99 (10 users, 1 month), US$ 999.99 (10 users, 1 year).
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Ninox is the leading business App for Mac and iOS in more than 50 countries. Ninox Database specializes in database application development and helping teams & organizations create, connect and collaborate with databases in a human friendly way.
For any question you might have, please don't hesitate to send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always happy to help!
• Improved behavior of time picker
• Fixed a problem with databases that contain circular composition relations
• Prevent auto correction of email addresses in signup and login forms
• Fixed a localization issue
Ratings and Reviews
Good database, not-so-good documentation
I’d give this app five stars if it was documented properly. It is a capable, general-purpose database. It won’t do real heavy lifting (like FileMaker Pro), but it will handle the needs of most small-to-medium size businesses. Its only real problem is a lack of proper documentation, which gives the impression that the developer is good at programming, but not really up to professional standards, as far as documentation goes.
I have used relational databases for years, from dBase 3 to SQL Server, and I am pretty comfortable creating and maintaining databases. I am finding myself able to learn the app, but it is taking me about a week of evenings just to figure out how the app does things. And that’s a shame, because once I figure out an area of the app, I do like their approach. So, I can only recommend this ap on a qualified basis. Those unfamiliar with relational databases will probably have a tough time figuring out how to use this app, and even old SQL hands are likely to invest more time than they would like learning it.
Best $35 I've spent in a long time
Before this week, I had been using Excel to keep track of a long list of locations with a bunch of columns, but I finally cracked -- just too much horizontal scrolling in Excel -- and started looking for database soltuions. I had used FileMaker many years ago for a similar project, but I knew that the current version is expensive and almost certainly overkill for what I'm doing. (I just needed the ability to enter data, and to import and export CSV files for use in a web app.) I found Ninox in the App Store from a Google Search and took a chance, and I'm very glad I did. I was up and running in under 30 minutes, without reading instructions. (I eventually did need to read some of the online documentation for a few import/export things, but that was a quick process.) If you're familiar with database schemas, most of the features are pretty clear. I wouldn't say it's for newbies, but you don't need much database expertise to use this, and you don't need SQL experience. Knock on wood, the app has been very stable -- I've had zero crashes, and the CSV files I've imported and exported have worked perfectly. It's also quite speedy on my 2015 MacBookPro running High Sierra. Highly recommended!
Best database solution for the Mac and iOS!!!
I have used this app on and off for at least two years now. I have used FileMaker for over 20 years and I have been looking for an alternative that syncs via iCloud. Since the latest update, Ninox now has a nice UI, and is very intuitive and easy to use so I finally made the dicision to go all in. It syncs flawlessly via iCloud, and the new attachment tab makes it very easy to add attachments to any file (PowerPoint, Excell, TIFF images, PDFs... and open them directly in Ninox (better than with FileMaker). I was also surprised that attachments sync in the background so when I ad an attachment in Ninox on my Mac, and 10 minutes later I open Ninox on my iPhone, the attachments are already there and ready to view. Although the developers have their own sync server they kept iCloud sync and did not force users to swirch. If you are looking for a database solution you can trust with your important data, that is likely to to be there for years to come, respects your choices and is committed to customer support, Ninox should be your first choice.
Developer Response ,
of course, we'll continue to support iCloud sync.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ninox Software GmbH
- 6.9 MB
- Requires macOS 10.13 or later.
English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Ninox Software GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Ninox Cloud 1 user, 2 GB, monthly $13.49
- Ninox Cloud 5 users, 10 GB, monthly $67.99
- Ninox Cloud 1 user, 2 GB, annually $134.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.