Ninox is an easy to use database app for Mac & iOS. Create custom business apps for you and your team. Organize everything, improve your workflow and become more productive.
Ninox empowers you to build custom apps without a single line of code. Our platform is used by individuals, startups, agencies, small businesses and enterprises in a wide range of industries.
Unlimited use cases: CRM, events, invoicing, inventory, real estates and many more.
BEST OF THE APP STORE DATABASES
"I found it easy to create databases and tables, to import and export data, design appropriate layouts, powerful filtering for fields and also a very good formula field. Easily the best of the App Store databases."
- Alan W -
SO MUCH MORE THAN A DATABASE
"This really is an outstanding product. More than “just” a database, it’s an entire application development platform."
- Andy M -
— OPTIONAL: NINOX CLOUD TEAM SUBSCRIPTION —
As an add-on you can subscribe to Ninox cloud and create a team account. Invite your team mates and start collaborating. Changes from one device will be immediately published to all other users. Your data is always available - even when there is no interent connection.
• Invoices and Accounting
• Meetings and Events
• And many more!
► CUSTOMIZE TO YOUR NEEDS
• Create forms, field and triggers
• Smart relations between tables
• Build calculations with visual formula editor
• Multiple views to slice and dice your data
• Group records by any criteria
• 7 built-in chart types
► COLLABORATE WITH YOUR TEAM
• Invite others and set permissions
• Real-time sync across devices
► EXPORT & IMPORT
• Export to CSV / Excel
• Import CSV files
• Import Contacts
• Import Bento files
► DATA FIELDS
• Rich text
• And 15+ more!
Minimum System Requirements
• OS X v10.10 or later
• 50MB of free disk space
• 4GB RAM
SHARE DATA ACROSS ALL YOUR DEVICES
With this one-time purchase you can install Ninox on multiple Macs and sync data with iCloud. If you want to sync data with your iPhone, you can get Ninox for iPhone on the iOS App Store for free. To sync data with your iPad, you can get Ninox for iPad on the iOS App Store which requires an in-app purchase.
SUBSCRIPTIONS FOR TEAMS
To share your databases with other users of Ninox, subscribe to Ninox Cloud within the app.
- We offer subscriptions for different team sizes. Only one of the team members needs to have a subscription.
- You can choose either a monthly or an annual subscription.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The costs for the renewal depend on the chosen team size and subscription length: US$ 9.99 (1 user, 1 month), US$ 99.99 (1 user, 1 year), US$ 29.99 (5 users, 1 month), US$ 299.99 (5 users, 1 year), US$ 59.99 (10 users, 1 month), US$ 599.99 (10 users, 1 year), US$ 99.99 (25 users, 1 month), US$ 999.99 (25 users, 1 year).
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Ninox is the leading business App for Mac and iOS in more than 50 countries. Ninox Database specializes in database application development and helping teams & organizations create, connect and collaborate with databases in a human friendly way.
For any question you might have, please don't hesitate to send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always happy to help!
Kanban, GANTT, gallery, fullscreen form view: 4 new ways to visualize your data.
• Kanban charts: Pick a grouping column and let Ninox render your data as Kanban swim lanes.
• GANTT charts: Ninox will automatically render GANTT bars from the first two date fields in the table view.
• Cards view: Let Ninox show your records as nicely rendered cards on a gallery.
• Form view: Displays the form full screen.
• Styled headlines and free text elements
• Tooltips: Help your users with optional tooltips.
• Schema protection: Password-protect your templates from modification.
• Global fucntion definitions: Define reusable functions in the global context.
• Trigger on open: Define actions that will be executed when the database is opened.
- Improved synchronization
- Field label position is now configurable
- Function fields provide styling options
- Custom button colors
- Improved scrollbars
- Improved filter options for multiple choice fields
- New settings to disable comments, history and attachments for tables
- Placeholder height is now adjustable
2.5.6 Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Best $35 I've spent in a long time
Before this week, I had been using Excel to keep track of a long list of locations with a bunch of columns, but I finally cracked -- just too much horizontal scrolling in Excel -- and started looking for database soltuions. I had used FileMaker many years ago for a similar project, but I knew that the current version is expensive and almost certainly overkill for what I'm doing. (I just needed the ability to enter data, and to import and export CSV files for use in a web app.) I found Ninox in the App Store from a Google Search and took a chance, and I'm very glad I did. I was up and running in under 30 minutes, without reading instructions. (I eventually did need to read some of the online documentation for a few import/export things, but that was a quick process.) If you're familiar with database schemas, most of the features are pretty clear. I wouldn't say it's for newbies, but you don't need much database expertise to use this, and you don't need SQL experience. Knock on wood, the app has been very stable -- I've had zero crashes, and the CSV files I've imported and exported have worked perfectly. It's also quite speedy on my 2015 MacBookPro running High Sierra. Highly recommended!
couldn’t be happier in spite of limited documentation
We host a house concert series, and for the first two years I managed all the artist & guest info using Excel. It was all pretty manageable until my tracking spreadsheet reached 400+ rows and 100+ columns, then I began losing sleep about messing up the format and started spending more time in the spreadsheet than I wanted to. I began looking for a *simple* database for my all-Apple environment, and saw a review of Ninox online. It took about an hour to decide to try it, and it’s been a huge time saver for me from day one (as well as letting me do some analytics I’d never have tried with Excel). Startup was simple, importing my data from Excel went smoothly after a little reading and planning, and the database synchs (99%) seamlessly via iCloud across all my devices. The only shortfall is their documentation, which I find myself needing only when I’m creating custom fields or filters, and their tech support team has been incredibly responsive. So beware the limited documentation but in spite of this limitation this is a bulletproof 5-star database.
Ninox is phenomenal
Ninox is a phenomenal databasing program that was actually designed for Mac. It was easy to program and, having come from ACT! CRM, has completely changed our business. Not only is it super capable, it was very easy to program. While some additional documentation would be appreciated, the support team was always accessible and assisted us in whatever way they could, including providing example databases. The program itself has been directly ported to iPad and is available on the web with the exact same interface and functionality, and this is unlike any other program that I have found, and a huge selling point. The sync (between a user’s devices as well as multiple users) is also phenomenal as well, and works great. Overall, Ninox is phenomenal. And made for Mac, iOS, and web, with phenomenal syncing and capabilities (including programing).
- Ninox Software GmbH
- 6.3 MB
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Ninox Software GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.