Play as a soul traveling from body to body through the cycle of life, all while experiencing
everything life has to offer and trying to break the cycle in order to reach Nirvana.
Make your decisions with a simple swipe mechanics in hundreds of life situations. Live as a:
+ Super Hero
+ Super Star
+ Rockemon Master
Maintain a balance between your needs (money, health, popularity, and happiness)
throughout your life. Each year you will have to make a seemingly random decision that
will affect your life:
+ Make friends
+ Get married
+ Have children
+ Choose your "Rockemon"
+ Break out of jail
+ and a lot more!
Beware as each choice can be your last one! Hurry up to gain as many experiences as you can, and ultimately, try to reach Nirvana. There are many ways to die, but you will always get another round with a new body to control.
Will you be able to defeat The Creator and break the cycle of life? Be careful, a lost soul is going to contact you and promise you a way out – will you trust her?
Play this beta version now for free!
*** How to Play Nirvana: Game of Life ***
- Click on the card and drag it slowly to the right or to the left without letting go - that way you will be able to read your choices.
- Release the card when you see the option you want to choose - keep in mind that it will affect the bars at the top, which you should keep balanced.
- If you reach the top or bottom of one of the bars you will die.
Try to reach old age to reveal new hilarious cards and maybe even meet death himself.
- Try to complete achievements in order to unlock new and unique life experiences, such as superhero life, assassin life, and superstar life. They will also guide you to interesting stories, choices, and perks.
- Use your head - life can be tricky and surprising for a young soul, but an experienced soul learns from its mistakes.
* Stay tuned and don't miss updates of new content:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/nirvanagameoflife/
Youtube - https://youtu.be/iwELOM8H7tA
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/goldtusksgames/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/GoldTusks_Games
Be advised: If you have any mental health conditions, you should know that this game might make you over-think your own life, so play with caution.
+ Improved story achievements order
+ Reduced ads amount
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Finally on the App Store!!
I played this app a couple years back when I was an iPhone virgin and had an LG. This game was soooo fun! I remembered it when I got my new phone, and wanted to install it, but found out it wasn’t on iOS yet, and let me tell you, I was extremely discouraged. This app is worth hours of mindless fun, and frankly, is much more engaging and goal-oriented than BitLife, which is an app that feels like it has no meaning. This takes the concept of a life simulator and makes it fun and dynamic; sure, you can go to jail on BitLife and play some silly minigame to escape, if you want. But on Nirvana, you can also get arrested if you’re allowed that timeline, and you are prompted to escape prison via an achievements system, and it is not as simple as you think! I just want to say that the creators of Nirvana absolutely smashed it out of the park, with crazy turns and intriguing plots. As you can see, I’m quite the fan of Nirvana. Give it a chance !!
Great Game (but a possible glitch)
I love this game, it’s really entertaining. So I bought all the game packs. I now have the Lost Soul Partner, but every time I get to the Creator, when he sends me into limbo the screen goes blank. Is that supposed to happen? I have to close Nirvana and reopen it for it to work again, but then I still have the Lost Soup Partner. I’ve gotten to the Creator and experienced this twice. Other than that, great game! I love all the different packs :)
Well I really like this game it’s fun and good app to waste some time on it just that I have all the dlcs for it I wish it would like us pick options so the dev for this game if you see this please add options to choose what dlc we should play I had died 89 times and haven’t gotten rockermon or wizard at all
- Doron Elisha
- 242.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Goldtusks
- In-App Purchases
- Get all the available packs! $5.99
- Get everything! $10.99
- Smart $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.