The NissanConnect® Services app brings remote access, security, and convenience features from your Nissan to your compatible iPhone or Apple Watch. Start your engine, set customizable alerts, and get vehicle information - all without taking out your keys.
• MY18 and newer: Armada
• MY17.5 and newer: Murano
• MY17 and newer: GT-R, Pathfinder, Rogue Sport, TITAN
• MY16 and newer: Altima, Maxima, Rogue, Sentra (excluding MY19 + MY20), TITAN XD
Please note that feature availability varies by model, year, trim level, packaging, and options; not all equipped vehicles are able to access all features. For a complete list of available features for your specific vehicle, please visit www.nissanusa.com/connect/system-availability.
Take advantage of the following available features with your subscription:
Access critical vehicle functions from nearly anywhere. NissanConnect Services can:
- Start or stop your vehicle
- Lock or unlock your doors
- Honk your vehicle's horn
- Flash your vehicle's lights
Add peace of mind to your drive. In an emergency, NissanConnect Services can:
- Automatically connect you to emergency services in the event of a collision
- Send roadside assistance to your location
- Provide live, hands-free emergency assistance via voice call at the touch of a button
- Help police locate your vehicle in the unfortunate event that it is stolen
Set unique alerts for your Nissan. NissanConnect Services can notify you:
- When your vehicle is driven outside or inside of a specified boundary
- When your vehicle is driven outside of a set time
- When your vehicle is driven over a specified speed
- When your vehicle is driven outside of an allowed area
Make every drive more comfortable and confident. NissanConnect Services can:
- Send software and map updates to your vehicle
- Connect you with a live, professionally-trained concierge team
- Locate your vehicle, whether it's parked or en route
- Provide status updates about your vehicle
This app requires an active subscription to NissanConnect Services, which is included with the purchase of a new, compatible Nissan vehicle. To access or start your subscription, visit owners.nissanusa.com.
For important safety information, system limitations, and additional operating and feature information, see dealer, owner’s manual, or www.nissanusa.com/connect/privacy
-Introducing new features and app screens for properly equipped vehicles.
- App optimizations.
- For questions regarding NissanConnect Services, please contact a NissanConnect Customer Support Specialist at 1-855-426-6628.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Foundation is laid , now build Nissan.
I am a big Nissan fan after owning Chevys, and a Ford or two. My first Titan was an 06 bought in 2010 used with around 45k. After putting nearly 200k on it. I could count on one hand how many things I had to replace to continue driving it. First was the stereo (must have) second radiator, third window regulator. The rest just wear and tear maitenance which I did religiously, always synthetic . And always cheap gas. I sold the truck to my brother he is currently still driving it. So I bought another one and I expect Nissan to be competitive in all categories but especially technology..and sadly they have been slacking but I think with enough irritated owners speaking out it will be remedied soon.
Works well except for below
Does everything it says, if you subscribe to the Nissan Connect service. The only glitch is in planing a destination (and even more complicated a route with multiple stops) to export to the car GPS. So many steps, that it is a lot easier to physically get in the vehicle and enter directly into the system. Wow....so much an effort.
I use the locator when it is parked, and have remotely activated lights and horn to find my car in a dark parking lot left by my family. The Apple Watch functions are impressive, and not that delayed considering the electronic path traveled accurately from Watch to Vehicle. It is nice to confirm the vehicle is locked remotely, and the engine start function is impressive if your are separated from the key controller. I’d give this app a 4.5 for these reasons, but since it works, I’ll stretch to a 5. I am very happy and grateful.
Come on, all you who criticize. Quit whining and complaining. The technology wasn’t available until recently, and can only improve. I find the concept itself amazing, and enjoy using it. Hey Nissan......still waiting for a vertical lift Z !!!!!!
Good for iPhone but Apple Watch needs work
The iPhone app is pretty good. There is a decent delay in transmitting commands but I’m not sure I can say it’s the app, there’s a good chance it’s Sirius. As for the Apple Watch app, there is a lot to work on. Requiring me to open the app on my phone to get it to work on my watch is completely dumb. Apple Watch apps exist to use for convenience of not pulling out the phone. On top of that, I have a cellular watch so I want to be able to unlock my car or remote start from my watch using its cellular connection. Its counterintuitive. Until that’s fixed I give it 3 stars. 3 for phone app, and minus 2 for Watch app shortcomings.
- Nissan North America Inc.
- 53.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 and watchOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Nissan North America Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.