Keep track of your bad habits and progress over time.
Each day is a fresh start. Log your incidents and try to stay under your goal.
Just a tap to track occurrences of your bad habit and have points deducted from your daily goal.
Take progress photos to see your improvement over time.
- Take progress photos to measure your progress.
- Create and share before and after photos or animated GIFs of your progress.
- Use Nix as a journal. Any log can include an optional message so you can write what happened.
- Change your goal to suit your current level of progress.
- Scheduled notifications to remind you to take progress photos or check in on your status.
- Nix for Apple Watch provides convenient logging and a quick glance at your goal.
Upgrade to Nix All Access for additional features:
- Severity tracking: Add another dimension to your logs. Pick from a spectrum of good to bad.
- Progress photo editor: Gives you full control over sharing your progress. Pick specific before and after photos and customize the text and other details before sharing.
- Shared animated GIFs: automatic animated GIFs are created automatically from your progress photos.
Nix was built to help me overcome my own nail picking habit and I hope it will help with yours.
• Nix All Access is available as a subscription on a monthly recurring basis, cancelable at any time.
• Payment is charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited when purchasing a new subscription.
- Now you can track more than one habit with Nix. Previously Nix only supported tracking one goal at a time.
- Name your habit!
- New habit timeline so you can scroll back to view your habit over time. The old paging UI was undiscoverable and buggy.
- Delete a habit and all associated entries and photos data.
- Select any goal count from 0 - 500 instead of increments of 5.
- Display app store rating prompt less often.
- Remove gif and milestone suggestions on homescreen because they got in the way too much.
- Bug where sometimes the annual subscription would not give access to all features.
- Bug where crashes would occur if creating too many entries too fast.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’ve been teaching myself how to make cappuccinos lately, and used this app to track my progress. It’s incredibly satisfying to see the progress side-by-side with a camera log over time.
Looking forward to the day I can call my work true “Latte Art”. Thank you for making my progress so easy to track!
I didn’t have high hopes for such a simple little app, but it worked for me! I’ve been picking or biting my nails for 40 years. I was really motivated to quit this time and this app was just a little extra push I needed to keep me motivated and accountable! I haven’t bitten or picked up my nails in over six weeks now. Thank you!
- Joseph Carmello
- 6.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 13.0 and watchOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Joey Carmello
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly All Access $2.99
- Annual All Access $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.