Nix Habits + Progress Photos 4+
Track and Build Healthy Habits
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
All new lock screen widgets to stay on top of your goals
Nix lets you track your habits over time. Take progress photos and see milestones. Track your bad habits and start good ones.
Log your incidents and try to stay under your goal. Just a tap to track occurrences of your habit and have points deducted from your daily goal.
- Take progress photos to measure your progress.
- Track both good and bad habits.
- Create and share before-and-after photos or animated GIFs of your progress.
- Use Nix as a journal. Any log can include an optional message so you can write about what happened.
- Change your goal to suit your current level of progress.
- Scheduled notifications to remind you to take progress photos or check in on your status.
- Add Siri shortcuts to quickly log a habit.
- Nix for Apple Watch provides convenient logging and a quick glance at your goal.
- Widgets for your iOS homescreen and lockscreen.
- Import and export your data. We believe you own your data and can what you want with it.
Upgrade to Nix All Access for additional features:
- Track unlimited goals.
- Rating: Add a score to your logs to allow for setbacks, accomplishments, and more control over how a log impacts your goal.
- Progress photo editor: Gives you full control over sharing your progress. Pick specific before and after photos and customize the text and other details before sharing.
- Shared animated GIFs: automatic animated GIFs are created from your progress photos.
Nix was built to help me overcome my own nail picking habit and I hope it will help with yours.
• Nix All Access is available as a subscription on a monthly recurring basis, cancelable at any time.
• Payment is charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited when purchasing a new subscription.
iOS 16 and watchOS 9 are here!
Nix Habits includes all new lock screen widgets for your iPhone and and
complications on your watch.
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been teaching myself how to make cappuccinos lately, and used this app to track my progress. It’s incredibly satisfying to see the progress side-by-side with a camera log over time.
Looking forward to the day I can call my work true “Latte Art”. Thank you for making my progress so easy to track!
I didn’t have high hopes for such a simple little app, but it worked for me! I’ve been picking or biting my nails for 40 years. I was really motivated to quit this time and this app was just a little extra push I needed to keep me motivated and accountable! I haven’t bitten or picked up my nails in over six weeks now. Thank you!
My absolute favorite app for my Apple Watch and IPhone
I absolutely love this app. There are tons of apps on the App Store on habit and goal tracking but no app that does it as seamless as Nix on both the Apple Watch and IPhone. I’ve searched most, if not all, iPhone and Apple Watch apps that could give me the features I wanted and this one offered me all of them and I found the best, hands down.
The look is clean, straightforward and intuitive, and my favorite feature is the ability to add notes to each session and the ability to edit the sessions later if needed (sometimes I log my entries later than I do them, life can be distracting/busy). Plus, you can add photos to each session to see improvements towards your goal (depending on the goal, like fitness or arts) and set if it was a major set back or major boost (in goals that are about breaking habits).
I use this app all the time to track my different study sessions on my Apple Watch (which chapter I read or the main idea) and they transfer instantly to my iPhone. I really appreciate the calendar view on both my watch and iPhone of the days I’ve studied so I can see my progress. I love how it’s all backed up in the cloud and now there’s a nifty feature of exporting habits just in case you created your habit on the wrong iCloud account (as I first did by an accident) or are switching iCloud accounts. For me, it’s one of those essential apps on my Apple Watch and iPhone that I use daily, and one that I’ll have for a very long time.
Last note, the developers are incredibly attentive and caring, and listened to my concerns when I had an issue and resolved it quickly. I was honestly surprised. They truly do listen and care about this app, supporting their users, and making great improvements. Keep up all the amazing work, Nix developers!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Joseph Carmello
- 12.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 15.6 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.6 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.6 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.5 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Joey Carmello
- In-App Purchases
- Annual All Access $3.99