Get one on one live interactive tutorial with the best makeup artist. Learn how to apply makeup and do a makeover by yourself! Niya is the one of the kind makeup tutorial app that allows you to book appointments with expert MUAs and learn directly from them. If you are an expert Make Up Artist, Niya invites you to join our team and meet clients who are interested in learning from you. Read more to learn about how Niya works for users and make up artists.
Why do you need Niya? Often we view makeup tutorials on Youtube or Instagram by beauty bloggers, influenster, and make up gurus. However, their tutorials might not be suitable for us because of the difference in physical appearance and style. So, how do we learn how to apply makeup that is suitable for us? You need help from professional makeup artist who can guide you along the way. You might also want to know how to achieve a certain look, for example: natural look, glam look, etc. That’s why we created Niya.
Niya connects clients who want to get a makeup tutorial from a professional makeup artists who can help them achieve the look they want. If you are a makeup artist, you can get additional income from teaching clients on how to apply makeup and increase exposure for your service. The clients will use their own makeup during the lesson.
How Niya works for clients:
• Sign up with Niya. You can also use your Facebook account to login.
• Complete your beauty profile preference sheet. List the products you have and your comfort level.
• View available make up artists around you or look for MUAs from another city.
• View their profile and portfolio to see if their style fits your preference.
• Make a booking 35$ for a single session (30 minutes) or 65$ for two consecutive sessions.
• You will receive a video call at the appointed time from the MUA you choose.
• You can enjoy one on one, live, and interactive makeup tutorials with the expert you chose from the comfort & privacy of your house!
During the session, you can ask questions while applying makeup. The professional makeup artist can guide you and correct your mistakes. Now you can give yourself a makeover anytime, any day with the tools and make up items you have.
How Niya works for make up artists:
• Apply to be a NIYA Pro on our website Niyabeautyapp.com
• Submit your social media handles and portfolio pictures.
• Your application will be reviewed by the Niya Beauty Director for approval.
• After you join us, you can accept tutorial appointments from client.
• Call the client at the appointed time and guide your client.
Note that all contact and video call are done within the app, sharing of personal number and information is strictly forbidden.
Tips: After you learn how to apply your makeup, try to take pictures of your look without photo editing and photo filters. Note what you like and what you don’t like to improve it later on. Practice makes perfect, so try to apply what you’ve learned as often as possible. You can book another appointment with the same makeup artists or different makeup artists to learn more and improve your skill.
We are constantly improving our app! Please send us an email if you have any issue when using our app or if you encounter problem during your tutorial session. You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We promise we will resolve the issue immediately.
Rate and review us on Appstore!
Minor UI Changes
Ratings and Reviews
I’m a professional makeup artist, and this is a wonderful platform that allows artists the flexibility of working from home on days when you’re not working on location. It also provides a space for busy women to go at their convenience and have an educated one on one appointment with a professional, and learn specifically what they’re interested in concerning makeup, without the hassle and sales pressure of a department store. The founder Thya is lovely, and I’m so excited to see this platform grow! Love you NIYA!
- Niya Beauty Inc.
- 188.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Niya Beauty
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.