Nihon Kohden’s ECG Wheel is an educational medical app designed to provide a quick easy to use reference for 12-lead electrocardiogram interpretation in the form of an interactive rotating wheel.
Features include ECG Wheel, Normal versus abnormal QRS Morphology, Sequence for 12-Lead ECG Interpretation, Learn More buttons, and interactive 3D heart images
The ECG Wheel App has a new look and some new features!
Here are a few of the enhancements you’ll find in the latest update:
- Improved wheel functionality
- New Feature: “Learn More” section featuring ECG waveforms, a 3D interactive heart, and quick tips for each myocardial infarction
- New Feature: Normal QRS morphology (in seconds and milliseconds)
- New Feature: Sequence for 12-Lead ECG Interpretation
- Nihon Kohden America Inc
- 379.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Nihon Kohden Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.