This application is a service of Singapore Government.
A new version of NLB Mobile with new nifty features.
Provided by the National Library Board Singapore, the application allows library patrons to:
• Set up multiple user profiles
• Borrow library items by scanning barcodes
• Manage loans and reservations
• Search the library catalogue
• View events happening at each library
- Access interactive stories, audiobooks and videos for children by tapping on the eReadalongs icon on the home screen.
- Never miss an NLB event you’re interested in! Simply tap on “Add to Calendar” link and add any NLB event to your calendar.
- Other minor enhancements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Nice features, but very buggy. I have four profiles for each family member. But even a simple task like switching profiles is impossible. Please help to fix. Don’t let a good app be marred by sloppy implementation.
Major error on NLB App
I am having error on my NLB App. Can’t get beyond the error page despite tapping on Home button. Is NLB going to do anything about this. I can’t borrow any ebooks!
Good but .....
With this new revamp that completely replace the old version, why can't you just make it support the bigger phones screen sizes? It had already been several years that large screen sizes are out, so please take the initiative to make the new app support this. It makes you seem like you are out of touch in our smart nation initiative.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.