- Great game to enhance brain activity (uses the Stroop effect)
- This is one of the games of NLP (neuro-linguistic programming)
- Wide customization options
AIM OF GAME: passing into the high performance state (HPS). The state is characterized by higher brain activity (in comparison with ordinary state). It helps to take decisions, get answers to difficult questions, find ways out of problem situations and maybe even drastically change the attitude to such situations.
In different parts of the screen in random way you can see name of word – color name of the word “CLAP”. The color of the word is selected in random way too. You need to say the color (not the written word) and clap your hands, if you see the word “CLAP”.
*** GAME SETTINGS ***
In the game settings you can choose:
• 9 colors for the game: blue, green, red, brown, orange, pink, purple, yellow, turquoise.
• Percentage of color matching and color name.
• The style of writing words.
• The percentage of claps for the game, to consider or not to take into account the position of the palms when clapping.
• The location of the text on the screen: random or at the center.
• Music and sounds during the game and at its end.
Besides that you can select the language for the color names:
English, Russian, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Ukrainian, Belarusian, Kazakh, Arabic, Hebrew, Polish, Czech, Romanian, Hungarian, Serbian, Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Georgian, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Turkish, Greek, Albanian, Croatian, Swedish, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Norwegian, Bosnian, Bulgarian , Macedonian, Slovak, Slovenian, Irish, Icelandic, Thai, Filipino, Vietnamese, Japanese, Korean, Chinese
*** GAME RULES ***
Think about a problem situation: imagine it, remember the sounds, body position, feel it, write down. Associate yourself with the problem situation or task as much as possible.
PASSING TO GAME
Change the body position, breath, shake the shoulders. And immediately start the game.
Select the speed of the game that it would difficult and interesting enough for you, that the game would be with ardour.
Select the time of game: minimal 2 minutes, it is recommended about 10-15 minutes.
Run the game.
On the screen you can see a word in any color with the name of a random color or the word “clap”. Sometimes the color name and the reflected color can coincide, sometimes not. You should say the color regardless of the written word. At the same time if the word “clap’ is shown you need to clap your hands.
To complicate the game it is possible in the settings:
1. To select additional colors.
2. Set the option of different words for the clap. To clap the hands in the way that left or right palm is on top at the clap.
3. To show the directions where the word appeared by hands.
Return to the context of the task. Maybe you won’t be able to do it immediately. You should apply every effort for it. It’s important.
Realize the task one more time. Pay attention to changes of your attitude to the task.
DO YOU KNOW THAT
The game is one of the games of NLP New Code (neuro-linguistic programming), that give even and safe load for brain and help to enter the high performance state. It allows to put a different perspective on the world for some time.
It is recommended to play regularly – 2-3 times a week.
In this game the Stroop effect is used (the research of this effect is published in 1935) – the delay of reaction to the reading of the word if this word means one color but is written in another one.
If you have some problems, please, write to me:
Settings -> About App -> Write or email@example.com
- Minor improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Yuriy Radchenko
- 13.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
English, Russian, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © Yurii Radchenko
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.