Quitting smoking is hard - we get it. Whether you’re trying to quit for the first time or you’ve been down this road before, the most important thing is to keep trying! And it wouldn’t hurt to have some help along the way.
That’s where No Butts comes in.
No Butts was created by the California Smokers’ Helpline, a stop smoking service and research-based program at the University of California, San Diego. The Helpline has been helping smokers quit since 1992, using clinically proven methods. We also understand that you’re a busy person who may need help while on the go. The following features will help you prepare to quit, and stay quit, with strategies you can get right from the palm of your hand.
1. My Plan
- Tell us a little about yourself. Answer a few, simple questions so we can get to know you better. Once you’re done, No Butts will create a stop smoking plan just for you.
- Keep track of your triggers. This can help you understand your smoking behavior better. It will also help you with your stop smoking plan. Logging your triggers can get you ready to deal with those times when you most want to light up.
- The dashboard offers a quick view of how you’re doing, as well as important reminders. This includes your main reason to quit smoking and how many days it’s been since you quit. You’ll see this each time you open the app. You’ll also learn about positive changes happening to your body after quitting. And you’ll get a summary of all triggers that you entered in the Log together with helpful strategies.
4. Quit Tools
- You’ll find a lot of helpful things in this section. You can read about the different quitting aids available, see checklists to get you ready for your quit date, and click on links to resources that you may find helpful. Be sure to check these and the many other useful tidbits in this section.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Welcome to the 21st Century
Stopping smoking is incredible hard. Having an app like this is a great tool to support your efforts to breaking the habit.
- University of California, San Diego (Business Affairs)
- 45.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © The Regents of the University of California
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.