Are you brave enough to play No Gravity? You’ll need steady nerves and a strong heart to fly around dangerous obstacles, face hostile environments and use deadly weapons to accomplish your missions and protect your people.
In a distant future, spread across thousands of colonies, the empire is under attack from a mysterious, unknown sickness that is affecting people’s minds. So far, you’ve been able to remain healthy but you don’t know for how much longer.
As one of the few survivors of this bewildering plague, it’s up to you to seek out and destroy the enemy that unleashed this madness. If you don’t, there remains no hope for your planet or your people. Are you prepared to tackle 31 missions and destroy the heinous foe?
This is not a job for wimps. No Gravity is fast-paced and full of action. You’ll need to draw on your deepest level of calm bravado to succeed in these dangerous missions.
When you’re ready, choose your character and one of six customizable ships. Each one is equipped with an impressive array of weapons, so you’ll have plenty of tools at hand for the job. Whether you need lasers or ion blasters, everything is there to help you win the war against your hostile enemy.
Once in your ship, you’ll fly through space, skimming over six different worlds, moving along underground craters and through massive asteroids fields. You need to keep your wits about you or it’s game over before you’ve accomplished your mission.
You’re not alone out there, though. Allied ships will accompany you through the hostile space stations, help you destroy enemy bases and clear mine fields. As the mysteries of the surrounding space unfold, be prepared to unleash your firepower on anything that gets in your way. You must be unstoppable in order to save your people.
It’s not all hard work. Along the way, you’ll have plenty of entertainment. There are massive explosions, an assortment of ships and weapons, 2 difficulty modes and you can even take on your missions in the first or third person views.
Did you do well on your mission? Great, now you can reap the rewards of success. Go ahead and unlock your Achievements section to grab your bonus new ship paint, artwork or something else that strikes your fancy.
Have a look at some of the features you get when you download No Gravity:
• Incredible, fast-paced, non-stop action
• Full frame rate
• Massive explosions and damages
• Play in first or third person view
• Select from 5 characters and 5 space ships
• Each ship available in 4 different colors
• Choose from 6 different, awesome weapons
• 31 mission levels to play
• Reward system with achievements to unlock with Game Center.
• High definition, 3D engine optimized for the iPhone and iPad. Support for Metal API for fast blazing graphics.
• Multitouch, accelerometer and arcade control.
• iCloud backup and sync.
• Game controller support.
Are you still here? Hurry up and download No Gravity now! Your people and your destiny await you.
- Address iCade input mapping. Address On-screen keyboard. Roll barrel now uses the 'Top White and Bottom White' instead. 0 and 9 are now for pause and autonav.
- Added X Flip Axis option
- Added iOS 13 buttons support (Left / Right Stick button for adjusting the ship velocity)
- Other bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Solid space combat experience
Game has great graphics on iPhone 4 and even more amazing on the ipad 2 in ultra, frame rate silky smooth, gameplay is varied and fast enough to keep you very interested...objectives are clear and easy to keep track of, loading times are quick...
I'd give game five stars on graphics and gameplay alone, however the ui could use a little improvement, as well as the touch controls could be tightened up a bit, tilt works much better but I highly dislike tilt controls...with a few tweaks here and there on those things this is easily a five star game and and a bargain at three bucks..
One Of The Best!
When first released in the Appstore, No Gravity had some major crashing issues. However, Realtech VR fixed these problems and now No Gravity works and plays the way it's supposed to. That's very good news because this is an awesome starfighter and one of the best in the Appstore. No Gravity is both beautiful and fun. Definitely worth your time.
This was one of the very first iOS games I ever bought back when I had a 2nd generation touch.... because I also had it for the PSP and I loved it. I was SHOCKED to see it available for the iDevice, and even more shocked that my janky 2nd gen could run it PERFECTLY!
THANK YOU for keeping it updated ALL THESE YEARS!!!!!
This game ROCKS!!!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Stephane Denis
- 141.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 11.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 1996, 2019 realtech VR. All Rights Reserved. realtech VR, the realtech VR logo and No Gravity are trademarks of realtech VR in the US and/or other countries.
- In-App Purchases
- Ship Pack $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.