Get real-time airport weather data NOAA/NWS/NEC/AWC directly to your iPhone and iPad.
Search for weather stations and airports all over the World.
- More than 3000 weather stations available
- Check the weather stations directly from the map
- Search weather station or airport by name, description, region, US state, or geolocation (latitude, longitude - GPS location service supported)
- Save your favorite weather stations so that you can access them quickly
- If offline, lastly available aviations observations will always be accessible for every stations
- Coverage the whole World.
Available weather data:
- ICAO, IATA, SYNOP
- Latitude, longitude and altimeter of the stations
- Current weather conditions
- Sunrise and sunset time
- Wind degree and wind speed
- Sky cover condition, global weather information
- Air temperature, dew point and precipitations
- Flight category
Monthly premium subscription is available for enhanced features.
IMPORTANT NOTE: With this App we display all the AVAILABLE weather and forecast data provided by the Aviation Weather Center and the National Centers for Environmental Prediction (NCEP). If you don't see METAR or TAF data, or anything else, please understand it is not our fault but a lack of information at the source. Hence, do not leave (please) a bad review for something we can't fix, as on reviews depends our survival on the market.
If you find a mistake or typos in the app, please email us at email@example.com Thanks.
Thanks for using NOAA Aviation Live Sky Weather! To make our app better for you, we bring updates to the App Store frequently.
This version fixed the ads mechanism.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I usually don’t give app reviews. In fact, this might be the first app review I’ve ever done but I’m giving in finally. I use this app every day and it asks me pretty much every time to write a review so here it is.
Excellent app! I’m a USAF pilot and this app is a great way to get a scoop on what the weather will be like. 5 stars.
Fixed wing UAS R/C enthusiast
One R/C clubs local field for 40+ years is 4mi off approach to
#4 ILS. That proximity gives club members nearly real time field flight conditions. Club field proximity to U.S. East coast not only influences wind conditions but ceiling as well as horizontal visibility. It is so nice to know the conditions at the field before driving twenty miles to it!
All the information is reliable and accurate. I hope the developers are looking into how to get more airports on the map, in which they do have all the important ones and many others. And all the reports for the locations they do have are accurate and updated.
Developer Response ,
Please could you tell us which have airports info not accurated? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andrea Bisegna
- 49.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © AB LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Subscription $5.99
- Monthly Subscription $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.