Receive daily snow observations from the National Operational Hydrologic Remote Sensing Center (NOHRSC) stations for either snowfall or snow depth data directly to your iOS devices.
The app provides the following data for each country in the United States by State and their locations:
- snowwater equivalent.
The values reported are in inches while na represents missing data and T represents trace values.
Access to these data supports the Federal Emergency Management Agency's (FEMA) need for near real-time observations used in assessing requests for disaster assistance.
The app also allows to:
- Search in more than 2600 snow stations available;
- Check the snow stations directly from the map;
- Search snow stations by name, description, region, US state, or geolocation (latitude, longitude - GPS location service supported)
- Save your favorite snow stations;
- If offline, lastly available aviations observations will always be accessible for every stations
- Coverage United States and Canada.
IMPORTANT NOTE: the app displays all the AVAILABLE data provided by the station National Operational Hydrologic Remote Sensing Center (NOHRSC), National Weather Service (NWS) and National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA). If you don't see some data, please understand it is not app fault but a lack of information at the source. Thus, please do not leave a bad review for this kind of issues.
Thanks to the users for the referrals, this version will:
- fix crash when NOAA servers are down;
- show a popup message when data is not available;
- fix link to review app.
Thanks for using NOAA Snow Live Weather PRO! To make our app better for you, we bring updates to the App Store frequently.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Just get a screen shot of a map. Can’t do anything with it.
Developer Response ,
Dear Valuable User,
Your review seems strange to us because the app displays correctly all the station with snow report information.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we try to figure out your issue.
Have a great day.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.