Retouch Body - means limitless opportunities in photo editing without any special skills.
WHY RETOUCH BODY:
- EASY-TO-USE TOOL: No need to master complicated editors on the small screen of your phone.
Just select the required option and send your image off for retouching.
- GET QUALITY RESULTS: Retouch Body specialists will modify the face, body and lots of other elements of your photo.
- PERFECT WITHOUT LIMITS: Can't find the right option? Individualised orders are available.
- SAVE TIME: In a matter of minutes you will receive amazing photographs without spending ages in the usual editors.
- SHARE WITH FRIENDS AND GET THOUSANDS OF LIKES: Retouch Body is a unique tool for those who love taking selfies, run beauty blogs or just want to have nice family photos.
The main results of modification:
- Skin without pimples or wrinkles
- Nicely shaped butt
- Big lips and eyes
- White teeth
- Slim waist
- Slim hips
- Nice tan
- Thin face
- Thin arms
- Flat stomach
- Bigger muscles
- Small ears and nose
- Long and shapely legs
- Large and beautiful breasts
You can also remove:
- Fat rolls
- Red eyes
- Glare from face
- Bags from under eyes
- Shadow from face or body
Retouch Body will help you to look flawless.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Doesn’t tell you that you have to pay for every touch up
WHY DON’T THEY TELL YOU UP FRONT HOW MUCH IT COSTS!? That’s what I hate the most. You think you want to try an app, there’s no price. So you add it thinking it’s free.
You let it access your photos, & to fix ANYTHING, you have to pay COINS to do it. Like to get rid of pimples, or wrinkle.
They should be up front about the cost!!!
They should be upfront about the cost. Everything you want done cost extra I don’t disclose that front. It’s not a problem except that the previous reviewer said, you download the app, you give them access to your photos and then you find out it’s all a cart.
Not a real app
Should’ve read the one review before downloading that’s my fault. Saw the app features and wanted to try. You’re basically sending your photos for someone else to edit. Needs to be advertised as a service vs an app. I’d like to fix my own photos if I wanted someone else to view the before and after I would’ve just paid a local editor. Which involves a contract. Heads up when photographers use their own camera or tools your pics become part of their property again need a contact. If it’s for you go for it I just want to buy my own program to do as I please.
- Dmitry Kononenko
- 62.9 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Dmitry Kononenko
- In-App Purchases
- Basic $0.99
- Standart $4.99
- Pro $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.