After the hitmen have taken out their target, somebody has to clear up the mess. That’s you. You’re a ‘cleaner’ for a secret government counter-terrorist organisation, tasked with disposing of the bodies, destroying all the evidence, and leaving no sign you were ever there.
Nobodies is a point-and-click puzzle adventure in which you must use your wits and resourcefulness to ensure your employers’ actions go undiscovered. You aid them in taking out key members of Q-100, a terrorist organisation hell-bent on unleashing horrendous experimental bioweapons on the world.
Blend in, get out, and most importantly, leave no bodies behind.
• Eleven murders to cover up: quick thinking and resourcefulness is essential to succeed in hiding the evidence.
• Packed with puzzles: each mission has a unique set of challenges to overcome, from classic inventory puzzles, to bespoke mindbending tasks.
• Multiple ways to solve a challenge: various ways to approach many situations, some more effective than others
• Hand-crafted art: almost one hundred distinct hand-drawn scenes to search and explore.
• Inspired by real events: what if the horrific human experiments of the 50s and 60s got into terrorist hands?
Ratings and Reviews
I absolutely love this game! When it first came out with only the first couple levels I was excited for more! Now I’m even happier with the added levels! 💖💖💖
Solid Puzzle Game
I enjoyed playing this game far more than I thought I would. I love that there were truly different options for disposing of the bodies, the controls were intuitive enough, and the challenges were at the right level for what I would maybe consider novice level.
I was left wanting more, but since it was free, I can't complain. I didn't encounter any glitches (played on iPhone 6s), and the ads (which normally drive me so crazy in free games) actually didn't bother me in this one, as they came at the right times through the game.
Overall it was engaging, and I would buy a longer version of this game if it were offered.
Makes you think
Loved this game! Actually makes you think. Wish there were more levels!!
Developer Response ,
You can get new levels now!
- Blyts LLC
- 176.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Blyts
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.