Nocton Hill is a horror text adventure with 19 different endings.
You receive messages from a stranger asking for help. The stranger tells you that he woke up in an unfamiliar place. He doesn't know how he got there. Suffering from a terrible pain in his head, he vaguely recalls that someone just tried to strangle him. White walls, bars on the windows, rooms with numbers on the doors… welcome to Nocton Hill Asylum.
An unlit corridor lies ahead – should he go left or right? Your advice will affect how the story unfolds and give you the chance to reach 19 different endings, each revealing more of Robert Houston's story. And you might just learn something about yourself along the way.
• Richly crafted storyline. You'll need all your wits to untangle the insane web of this stranger's nightmares. We promise this story will shock you to your core.
• Lively, flexible dialogue. You don't just get a choice of two responses, like you might expect in this genre. You can have three, five or even 10 different actions to choose from – as many as you could want.
• Real-time dialogue mode. Most of the time, you won't have to make decisions against the clock, but in moments of peril, dialogue happens in real-time: if you put your phone down, Robert will think you're ignoring him and he'll be forced to make the decision on his own.
• Immersive soundscape. We've composed 20 minutes of music for the game, a soundtrack that's mysterious, strange, unnerving and sometimes downright terrifying. At certain points, dark techno music will add momentum to the unfolding horror. :)
Help Robert escape this nightmare!
Minor bugs fixes and performance improvement
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I just don’t get it
It seems no matter what I choose (even with hints) I end up being killed by the fake doctor. How can I only be reaching 4% of the game? The fast forward setting isn’t fast enough for the repetitive dialogue.
Maybe I’m missing something, but this is the only game I have been playing all week, and I have had TIME.
Go left or right, Robert is obsessed with Dr. Williams! Run! Don’t run! Ask him! Tell him! Always “IM GOING TO FOLLOW HIM”
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you for review.
We know that the first part of the game is complicated, probably too complicated. Try to follow hints and you’ll get over it!
it won’t let me play the game
every time i try and play the game or tap something they suggest that i try it for free for 3 days i press no thinking that it’ll let me play but it continues to pop up every time ...... if i were you i wouldn’t waste my time downloading this crap ... i wish i could have gave it half a star
Developer Response ,
Sorry for inconvenience, we are currently waiting for Apple to review the latest version with fix.
- Eugeny Popov
- 154.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Eugeny Popov
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.