"Few games can be as as infuriating and as absorbing as Noda. The rules take about a full hour to understand, but it is perhaps one of the finest puzzle games released for iOS" - TIME
"Noda is a new number puzzle game for iOS that combines Threes! and Dots" - AppAdvice
Scored 70/100 Bronze Award - PocketGamer
Scored 4/5 - 148Apps
Get ready for a smart, challenging and addictive puzzle experience!
- Swipe from dots to dots in order to manipulate numbers. Form the right numbers on the right spots under limited number of moves.
- Beautiful and minimalist user interface. Fun and exciting animations!
- 144 handcrafted-levels ready to be solved. How far can you go?
- No hints or cheats in-app purchases. Challenge yourself to the max!
[Detail] How To Play :
- Swiping from a numbered-dot to an empty dot will halve the numbered dot’s value, while the empty dot will now hold the other half.
- Dividing an odd number will result in 2 unequal numbers (3 will divide into 2 and 1), while even numbers will result in 2 dots containing equal numbers.
- Likewise, if you swipe it into another numbered-dot, the origin dot will become an empty dot, while the destination dot will hold their sum.
- There are two exceptions here. First, you can’t divide 1. Second, you can’t combine 2 dots if their sum exceeds 9.
- Your objective is to form certain target numbers, on the correct dots (they have different colors), under limited number of moves.
- Added support for iPhone X and newer devices
- Slight UI changes and cleanup
Ratings and Reviews
Nice clean intelligent game
One gripe - there's no way to redo a level when competing a level successfully but not in optimal number of moves. Have to go to next level, level list, then go back to previous level for redo. If there was a level list button and a level redo button it'd be perfect.
Once that's fixed I'll give five stars.
Another Wonderful Puzzler
ZealTopia has found their niche with elegant, minimalist puzzle games. I love puzzles and stumbled upon this while searching for something new. I first got one of their other games, Huetopia and fell in love. With Noda, they've done with numbers what they accomplished with color in Huetopia. And if you're a word puzzle fan, they also brought their great approach to words with Lettergraf.
I now have all of their puzzle games and recommend them highly. These underrated gems deserve to be at the top of everyone's best mobile puzzles list.
How to raise downloads by 10 times?
Looking for combine promotion games/apps, we can provide ASO service, daily installs can reach 3000+. Ping me at Skype:7a3e164c4a3d2bc4 (or search the account name as "ASO 100"). Every one can get a test promtoin fot 3 days now!
- Eko Mirhard
- 14.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Zealtopia Interactive
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Packs $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.