Noggin is the only subscription service where learning is led by the trusted Nick Jr. characters your kids know and love. When you subscribe to Noggin, you’ll get access to an ever-expanding library of eBooks, learning games, interactive episodes, activities, and exclusive shorts developed by curriculum specialists. With 1,000+ ad-free full episodes of preschool favorites like PAW Patrol, Peppa Pig & Blue's Clues & You! — kids can go on fun learning adventures and explore math, science, literacy, music, manners, and more!
Here’s why Noggin is great for kids ages 2 & older:
• Trusted characters teach kids everything from ABCs and 123s to important life skills
• Safe and easy for kids to navigate independently. No ads, ever!
• Downloadable content allows kids to play offline or on the go!
• One subscription gives you access to the Noggin app on multiple devices
• New content added weekly!
• Downloadable stories help foster a love of reading
• Read together or turn on narration and your child can explore at their own pace
• Parent tips help guide conversations and reading comprehension
• Features Bob Books — a proven learn-to-read book series!
• Your child's favorite shows made interactive!
• Kids can swipe, tap, and even talk to their favorite characters as they learn
• Downloadable episodes kids can watch and play offline
• Math, literacy, and puzzle games will have kids using their noggin
• Coloring books nurture kids' creativity
Start Your Subscription Today! (promotions subject to change; please visit noggin.com for latest information)
• First 7 days free and then $7.99/month until you cancel
• When your free trial ends, your iTunes account will be charged $7.99/month until you cancel.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
• Cancel your subscription in Settings > iTunes & App Store > Apple ID > Subscriptions
• Avoid auto-renew charges by canceling at least 24 hours before the end of your trial or current billing period
ADDITIONAL INFO NOGGIN offers in-app purchases and charges real money for additional in-app content. You may lock out the ability to purchase in-app content by adjusting your device’s settings. You may have set up your Apple ID password to keep you logged on for 15 minutes after an initial in-app purchase. If so, additional purchases won't require a re-entry of the password during this 15-minute interval. This is a function of how you set up your account and not within our control.
The latest version of Noggin includes performance improvements. We're making the app even better so your child will be able to make the most out of each learning session!
Ratings and Reviews
With more than 1,500 educational videos from Nickelodeon, Noggin helps preschoolers learn about numbers, sounds, shapes, letters, art, and more while having fun with their favorite characters.
Great app, just one little bummer
My daughter and I love this app! It keeps her occupied when I need her to be. It’s educational and all her favorite characters. The only downfall, is it doesn’t seem to work without WiFi. I live in a rural area where good cell connection is hard to come by, and sometimes I would like to be able to bring the iPad and let her play games on a long drive. She always reaches for Noggin, but it never loads unless on perfect signal or WiFi. I would love to see an update that allows it to be played and watched without cell or WiFi service, or even work better on limited service. If I don’t have LTE it won’t work at all, not even 3-4G. Otherwise we love this app!
Noggin has been a great asset for my three year old and he loves to explore the app, themes, complete missions, and various features everyday. I can access content on all our iOS devices, iPhone, iPad, and AppleTV all for only $7.99/ mo. We get monthly progress reports and more to track and continue the learning outside of the platform.
To put it into perspective, Noggin has been instrumental during Covid-19 and even now. I love how it has fresh educational content to help your child grow and be happy. I love how the platform offers books (read loud or read to me), sing-a-longs, favorite characters, interactive games, and a wide variety of educational activities to teach and entertain children. My son loves Noggin even more than ABCMouse and he has learned so much more than the average 3 year old. His comprehension level is that of a 5 year old. He has started reading, knows basic addition and subtraction, can tell you how to make different forms of electricity, can spell out words, and so much more. Definitely a game changer in our household.
Developer Response ,
It is exciting to hear how helpful Noggin has been to your family. Thank you so much for sharing your experiences with the Noggin app. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know. Your thoughts have meant a lot to the team. Have a wonderful day!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Viacom International Inc.
- 311.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, German, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Viacom International Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Monthly Subscription $7.99
- NOGGIN $5.99
- Monthly Subscription $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.