Training Non-Certified Workers
The Renovation, Repair and Painting (RRP) program rules require EPA Certified Renovators train on the job (OTJ) Non-Certified workers how to work safely where paint contains lead products.
Untrained workers are unsafe, they expose occupants, the public and themselves to damaging lead dust generated from common work practices.
Without provable training methods for workers, employers expose themselves unnecessarily to lawsuits and fines. Use our RRP Worker mobile app to easily manage training records generated as users watch included videos, complete the training modules, and take the companion quizzes.
Register your company to receive an email with temporary credential for accessing the website and use of the free mobile app.
Partial list of RRP Worker features
• English and Spanish version for 2 websites and mobile app
• 13 RRP videos teaching lead safe work practices in English
• 8 courses teaching RRP program work rules and 8 quizzes to check comprehension
• 6 web reports: Completed Skills, Assigned Areas & Certifying Renovator Approvals
• Equipment & Material worker assignments and list management tools
• Areas & Assignments of workers to RRP areas and list management tools
• Flow path steps to identify target housing and occupant notification
• Workflow check list of basic RRP project site work rules
• Workflow steps to capturing existing site conditions
• Email notification for users assigned training courses
• Reporting of worker assigned tasks, passed modules, for each worker
• Q&A RRP search Index -providing answers for RRP jobsite implementations
• Application training illustrating common workflows
• Online RRP Resource Center; Federal and State compliance, articles, tips and selling
• Complete CMS backend storage for customized lists and reports
• And more…
After visiting our websites; https://noeadfines.com and https://rrphelp.com and use the mobile app, please complete our website survey page, one or even more times as you become familiar with this tool.
1. A built-in Q & A Help system covering onsite application of RRP work rules for solving both simple and complex issues.
2. Users will receive email notification for assigned modules to complete.
3. All training modules were updated.
4. Installed a Sample Project button (Home Page/Software/Demonstration Project to illustrate common task workflows.
5. Please help us by completing the Survey page, one or more times.
6. Fixed When we are on the team member area after few clicks you can't get out.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Joy Above Software LLC
- 27.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2016-2017 all rights reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.