Are you the kind of person who likes to meet new people? Or maybe you're bored and want to kill time? NoName is the chat app that you're looking for!
Our goal is to help people meet each other, no matter if it's to make new friends, search for partners to date online, or just have a casual chat. Others would have you pay a small fortune just to have one or two good chats, but NoName is the first of its kind: you can send as many invite requests, messages, photos and videos as you want!
Talk about anything with anyone, meet new people or just kill time. Our chat rooms support photos, videos, stickers, gifs, groups, and so much more.
Because we want everyone to have a great experience, the following rules are actively enforced:
- You must be at least 18 years of age to use this app
- No self-promotion, no advertisement
- Profile pictures must be appropriate
- Usernames must be appropriate
See you there!
This update includes bug fixes and all the awesome features added in our major 6.0 update:
- Updated FAQ & Rules (Chat Rooms tab > FAQ & Rules)
- Updated the username filter to better detect objectionable content
- Updated the profile picture filter to better detect objectionable content
- Fixed a bug where where the "Matching Preferences" option in filters would return incorrect profiles
- Fixed a bug where the login page would try to open a session immediatly on first launch
- Fixed a bug where the certified checkmark would show up on some profiles with no profile pictures
- Fixed a bug where the GIF icon would show up on some profiles with no profile pictures
- Fixed a bug where the login page would return an authentication error after a restart
- Fixed a bug where the multitasking overlay would not be resized on iPad
- Fixed a bug where alert messages would not show up correctly on iPad
- Added support for iPad multitasking (slide over, split view, all orientations)
- Added new options for profiles with the username change feature disabled
- Added gift codes support that can be redeemed in profile settings
- Added a segmented control to filter chat rooms (all, private) in Chat Rooms tab
- Added "Pin Matches" to feature a profile to its matches for 30 minutes in Activity tab
- Added "Group Chats" option to chat types in profile settings
- Added common reasons of a ban to the warning message alert
- Reduced the number of fullscreen interstitial ads
- UP points are now called Karma (they work exactly the same)
- Free Boosts can now be earned by unlocking a trophy
- Reports options will now vary based on profiles and from when they've been sent
- Reports now support screenshots to give them more context
- "Reveal Views" is no longer available as a purchase
- "Reveal Last Active" is no longer available as a purchase
NoName makes chatting smoother and more straightforward. Unfortunately, scammers and bots can spoil the user experience. Don't forget to report profiles as soon as you notice one of these signs:
- They are asking for money or claim that "they’re in trouble"
- They are inviting you to add them on other apps or services
- They are inviting you to click on a link to play a game or check a photo/video
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A Couple Issues
The first week I had this app was pretty good but now every other day when I go to restore my session it doesn’t restore. The circle keeps spinning like it’s loading but it never stops. Super annoying especially when you’re talking to someone and can’t get back on the app. Fixes itself like 48 hours later when everyone has deleted your chat room or whatever but then it’ll happen again in a day or two. And why does it make you restore your session after 10 minutes sometimes and then other times after like 30 seconds?? Super annoying 🙄!
Also: Maybe the front page should be filtered by what your profile says you’re looking for so like if you’re looking for men at age #-# that’d be a nice feature for everyone but especially the LGBT+ since it’s so hard to scroll through all the profiles to try to find someone interested in talking to the same gender. Just saying.
And one more thing: IT WON’T RESTORE MY SESSION!
Server Error: Anonymous authentication failed
I was forced to download the newest version. After I did that I couldn’t log back in anymore. I have restarted and re-install the app several times and still keep getting this error:
SERVER ERROR. Anonymous authentication failed, please try again later or try to restart your device. I am a paying customer with a status of “power user”. Please get this fix soon. Thanks
Lol, typing this literally just right after I got locked from my account. I don't know why I got locked, I just went into my photos app then poked NoName and all of a sudden my account is locked. Mind you, simple things on here are overpriced anyway. There's probably an option on here to pay 50 dollars to stop your account from locking rofl. Also all of the other themes cost $10, something else on here costs $25. There's not that many people on here for folks to be spending that kind of money, you guys should really lower the prices.
Anyway, I just uninstalled this app the people I've come across on there seem to be odd. I got a horny Indian and loads of weird men hiding behind pictures of women. If you're a guy there's also trannies on here so be careful 😂
- Sandratra Razafindralambo
- 20.4 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2020 - NoName
- In-App Purchases
- Direct Room $1.99
- Reveal Room $1.99
- Reset Profile $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.