Nonogram: Picross logic pixel is the classic picture logic puzzle from Japan and enjoyed by million players worldwide.
Solve the logic number puzzles with simple rules which cells in a grid must be colored or left blank according to numbers at the clue label
side left and top of the grid to reveal a hidden picture.
Your aim is to find and fill all black squares to reveal a hidden picture.
Nonogram: Picross logic pixel Picture cross logic puzzles have challenged your brain logic to reveal the hidden picture!
You can select a puzzle to play from different sizes of canvas from easy to hard,
10x10, 15x15, 20x20, 25x25, 30x30, 35x35 or select by the theme of the picture.
No guess, Just believe your logic brain.
Feature of Nonogram: Picross logic pixel
1. Variety of size, the theme of pixel art puzzle.
2. User-friendly interface
3. Easy controls by use finger drag or use joypad button for play game.
4. Move and Zoomable.
5. Hints offer for more fun playing the game.
6. Auto Save for play next time.
7. Undo / Redo available.
8. Small map for preview.
How to play Picture cross logic puzzles
1. The clues labels are the numbers along the left and top edges of the grid.
2. These numbers are groups of filled squares that must be entered in order on that line.
3. Separating number groups which mean that at least one blank square separating each group.
4. Select Fill Button to fill, Cross Button to unwanted fill, Mark Button for not sure
5. Drag finger to fill or use The Arrow Button to move, The Center Button to fill.
6. For Moom or Move, Tap the Move,Zoom Button, then use fingers to move or zoom grid
7. Tap the Play Mode Button for coming back to Fill Mode.
8. When you stuck, spend the coin to get hints then tap on Clue Label, All fills with that line will reveal.
9. When completed fills, Hidden picture will be revealed.
If you love to play Nonogram: Picross logic pixel, Challenge yourself and train your brain of logical thinking now!
Note: Nonogram are also known by many other names, including Paint by Numbers, Griddlers, Pic-a-Pix, Picross, Picma, PrismaPixels,
Pixel Puzzles, Crucipixel, Edel, FigurePic, Hanjie, HeroGlyphix, Illust-Logic, Japanese Crosswords, Japanese Puzzles, Kare Karala!, Logic Art, Logic Square, Logicolor, Logik-Puzzles, Logimage, Oekaki Logic, Oekaki-Mate, Paint Logic, Picture Logic, Tsunamii, Paint by Sudoku and Binary Coloring Books.
Ratings and Reviews
The puzzles are of good quality but it is glitchy. It doesn’t register when you fill in some blocks so you can’t complete some of the puzzles. For example doing an easy 15x15 puzzle if the row calls for all 15 blocks to be filled in, you can change all the blocks to black but the on the side doesn’t register that you filled them in and the picture on the top corner doesn’t reflect that you have filled in blocks and the puzzle won’t complete.
How to raise downloads by 10 times?
Looking for combine promotion games/apps, we can provide ASO service, daily installs can reach 3000+. Ping me at Skype:7a3e164c4a3d2bc4 (or search the account name as "ASO 100"). Every one can get a test promtoin fot 3 days now!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.