Have you ever been in a situation where you question whether it’s dangerous enough to call 911? Instead of worrying yourself with indecision, use Noonlight. Noonlight uses advanced technology to get emergency help to your exact location with just the release of a button. It can be used in moments where you simply feel unsafe, as well as moments where you need immediate emergency help.
Here’s how simple it is:
1. Press and hold the button whenever you feel uneasy.
2. Release the button when you have reached your home, car, or a safe destination and enter your 4-digit pin.
3. In danger? Simply release the button and do not enter your pin. Your local police will be notified of your location and emergency.
• Meeting a stranger? See something suspicious? Simply add information to your Timeline and we’ll share important details with first responders in an emergency.
• We’ve partnered with Tinder to provide backup on your next date! Share details about who you’ll be meeting to your timeline, directly from the Tinder app. Or add a ‘Protected by Noonlight’ badge to your Tinder chat threads so everyone will know we have your back.
• Prefer texting? If you can’t talk in an emergency, you can still communicate with us via text.
• Can’t text or talk? No worries, we’re still sending help to your exact location.
• On the move? We update your location even if you’re in a taxi, bus, running, or walking.
• On-call team of friendly, certified dispatchers ready 24/7/365 to get you help.
• Automatic Crash Response: Using the accelerometer, GPS, and gyroscope on your phone, Noonlight can detect if you’ve been in a car accident and automatically send first responders.
• In a panic? Add the Noonlight widget to “Send help!” directly from your lock screen.
• Apple Watch: Get emergency help from your wrist. In an emergency, tap “Send help!” to trigger an alarm. We’ll text and call to verify you need help. If you’re unable to answer, we’ll still send help to your location.
• Wear OS: Get emergency help from your wrist using timer or panic mode. In an emergency, tap Trigger Alarm. Or Set Timer, and we’ll send help if you don’t enter your PIN when time’s up.
• Alexa Skill: Can’t reach your phone? We’ll automatically send help when you say “Alexa, tell SafeTrek* to send help!” *Pending update to “Noonlight”
• Connect the Apple Health app so first responders have more info to better help you in an emergency.
• Connect your Lyft or Uber account to send your trip and driver information to first responders when you trigger a Noonlight alarm.
• Nest Protect Integration: Do you have pets or precious belongings at home? We’ll automatically send help when your Nest Protect detects heavy smoke or CO. False alarm? Just cancel via text or call.
• IFTTT Integrations: From home security to voice commands, Noonlight can send smarter, faster help in an emergency.
If you choose to upgrade to Noonlight Premium, you’ll get unlimited access to all Premium safety features and integrations. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase, and will automatically renew at the end of each monthly period. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your account settings, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the current period. Please note, if you wish to avoid auto-renewal, you must turn it off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
We take the satisfaction and safety of our customers very seriously. Please check out our reviews to see how Noonlight is helping people just like you!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Noonlight will only use your GPS location in the background if you have an active alert.
We’re excited to launch our new look and feel - designed to help keep you calm, safe, and in control through any situation.
As always, it’s our mission to protect and comfort you so you can live freely. Let us know what you think with a note to our customer service team in the app. We value your feedback and safety!
Ratings and Reviews
OH MY GOSHH
This app is amazing!!!
First, it makes me feel super safe. In Texas, it is LEGAL to carry blades on you (I think they just got rid of the measurement on them), so I usually had that to keep me safe when taking my dog to go potty in the dark. I live in an apartment complex that barely has any light near the grass where dogs do their business. I kept my blade on me because I was so scared something might happen. Now that I found this app, I don’t have to hold my blade so close to me. If anything happens, the police are on their way! I absolutely love that. I don’t even have to dial 911. I can just let go of the button and BOOM, they send what I need where I am.
Second, they are very caring. I know it’s just an app, but the messages on the app are kind of comforting in a way. When I let go of the button and put my pin in, it says, “We’re glad you’re safe” and also texts it to my phone. Again, I know it’s just an app and it’s programmed to do that but I honestly haven’t seen any other app developers do that with their applications. I just prefer this app over the others.
I promise that this app is very great and that you’ll love it. It sounds a little sus but I am NOT being paid to say this and I do not work for them. I know many people think that good reviews are typically written by people they hired but I am not one of them. Again, it’s sus but I promise this app is just the best when you want to feel safe and don’t have any weapons on you.
Stay safe y’all :)
Can’t find a better deal!
You won’t find a better deal anywhere else on the entire App Store. This app is absolutely amazing for just $3 a month you get peace of mind! That’s awesome 😎 so many people are complaining because of the monthly charge... I thought it was going to be some insane price it’s $3 DOLLARS A MONTH you won’t find a better deal especially for what this app offers! Safety isn’t free and it never has been! Anyways, I love how when you activate the button for help you get a text but I don’t like the fact that the text is an automatic generated message I know this because I did the test twice and I got the exact same message so that’s not really all too great.. but as long as you can get help when needed is all that matters. Overall the app is amazing and you can’t beat the price even if you don’t walk alone a lot it’s great to just have you never know when you might need it god forbid..❤️❤️
This app makes me feel so safe it’s unreal! I absolutely am in love with it and the dispatchers are actually amazing they respond to you via text if there’s an issue and no, they’re not robots I thought at first they were too but no, it’s an actual person I’m so thankful to be able to have them with me 24/7!
I want to start off by saying how much I love this app and the security it gives me. I’ve had SafeTrek since the app was released a few years ago and it’s an app I believe everyone should have. The people who work for SafeTrek are kind, helpful, and have always been there to ensure my safety and answer any questions and concerns I have.
The only reason I didn’t give it five stars is because I’ve noticed a safety concern. If you are holding down the “hold until safe” and you double click the home button (on an iPhone) to get to your open applications, you can close SafeTrek without entering the PIN, while holding the button. You can even close out of the app without entering your PIN after you’ve let go of the “hold until safe” after the 10 seconds which is when they contact authorities. Someone could be in danger and whoever the person is trying to hurt them could definitely get out of the app without the PIN being entered. Is it possible to make it so if the hold until safe is being used, if the application is closed or exited out of, it still sends an alert? Or sends a notification to your phone that the PIN needs to be entered? Or even if a Safetrek team member reached out to try and check out if everything’s okay. Just a suggestion!
Other than that, this is an amazing app that helps a lot of people, myself included. Thank you SafeTrek for the security, safety, and support you provide!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- SafeTrek, Inc.
- 170.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 Noonlight, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- SafeTrek $2.99
- SafeTrek $2.99
- Noonlight Basic $4.99
- SafeTrek $2.99
- Noonlight Premium $9.99
- Noonlight Premium $9.99
- SafeTrek $29.99
- SafeTrek $1.99
- SafeTrek $3.99
- SafeTrek $29.99