Have you ever been in a situation where you question whether it’s dangerous enough to call 911? Instead of worrying yourself with indecision, use Noonlight. Noonlight uses advanced technology to get emergency help to your exact location with just the release of a button. It can be used in moments where you simply feel unsafe, as well as moments where you need immediate emergency help.
Here’s how simple it is:
1. Press and hold the button whenever you feel uneasy.
2. Release the button when you have reached your home, car, or a safe destination and enter your 4-digit pin.
3. In danger? Simply release the button and do not enter your pin. Your local police will be notified of your location and emergency.
• Meeting a stranger? See something suspicious? Simply add information to your Timeline and we’ll share important details with first responders in an emergency.
• We’ve partnered with Tinder to provide backup on your next date! Share details about who you’ll be meeting to your timeline, directly from the Tinder app. Or add a ‘Protected by Noonlight’ badge to your Tinder chat threads so everyone will know we have your back.
• Prefer texting? If you can’t talk in an emergency, you can still communicate with us via text.
• Can’t text or talk? No worries, we’re still sending help to your exact location.
• On the move? We update your location even if you’re in a taxi, bus, running, or walking.
• On-call team of friendly, certified dispatchers ready 24/7/365 to get you help.
• Automatic Crash Response: Using the accelerometer, GPS, and gyroscope on your phone, Noonlight can detect if you’ve been in a car accident and automatically send first responders.
• In a panic? Add the Noonlight widget to “Send help!” directly from your lock screen.
• Apple Watch: Get emergency help from your wrist. In an emergency, tap “Send help!” to trigger an alarm. We’ll text and call to verify you need help. If you’re unable to answer, we’ll still send help to your location.
• Wear OS: Get emergency help from your wrist using timer or panic mode. In an emergency, tap Trigger Alarm. Or Set Timer, and we’ll send help if you don’t enter your PIN when time’s up.
• Alexa Skill: Can’t reach your phone? We’ll automatically send help when you say “Alexa, tell SafeTrek* to send help!” *Pending update to “Noonlight”
• Connect the Apple Health app so first responders have more info to better help you in an emergency.
• Connect your Lyft or Uber account to send your trip and driver information to first responders when you trigger a Noonlight alarm.
• Nest Protect Integration: Do you have pets or precious belongings at home? We’ll automatically send help when your Nest Protect detects heavy smoke or CO. False alarm? Just cancel via text or call.
• IFTTT Integrations: From home security to voice commands, Noonlight can send smarter, faster help in an emergency.
If you choose to upgrade to Noonlight Premium, you’ll get unlimited access to all Premium safety features and integrations. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase, and will automatically renew at the end of each monthly period. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your account settings, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the current period. Please note, if you wish to avoid auto-renewal, you must turn it off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
We take the satisfaction and safety of our customers very seriously. Please check out our reviews to see how Noonlight is helping people just like you!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Noonlight will only use your GPS location in the background if you have an active alert.
We’re excited to launch our new look and feel - designed to help keep you calm, safe, and in control through any situation.
As always, it’s our mission to protect and comfort you so you can live freely. Let us know what you think with a note to our customer service team in the app. We value your feedback and safety!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Can’t find a better deal!
You won’t find a better deal anywhere else on the entire App Store. This app is absolutely amazing for just $3 a month you get peace of mind! That’s awesome 😎 so many people are complaining because of the monthly charge... I thought it was going to be some insane price it’s $3 DOLLARS A MONTH you won’t find a better deal especially for what this app offers! Safety isn’t free and it never has been! Anyways, I love how when you activate the button for help you get a text but I don’t like the fact that the text is an automatic generated message I know this because I did the test twice and I got the exact same message so that’s not really all too great.. but as long as you can get help when needed is all that matters. Overall the app is amazing and you can’t beat the price even if you don’t walk alone a lot it’s great to just have you never know when you might need it god forbid..❤️❤️
This app makes me feel so safe it’s unreal! I absolutely am in love with it and the dispatchers are actually amazing they respond to you via text if there’s an issue and no, they’re not robots I thought at first they were too but no, it’s an actual person I’m so thankful to be able to have them with me 24/7!
I want to start off by saying how much I love this app and the security it gives me. I’ve had SafeTrek since the app was released a few years ago and it’s an app I believe everyone should have. The people who work for SafeTrek are kind, helpful, and have always been there to ensure my safety and answer any questions and concerns I have.
The only reason I didn’t give it five stars is because I’ve noticed a safety concern. If you are holding down the “hold until safe” and you double click the home button (on an iPhone) to get to your open applications, you can close SafeTrek without entering the PIN, while holding the button. You can even close out of the app without entering your PIN after you’ve let go of the “hold until safe” after the 10 seconds which is when they contact authorities. Someone could be in danger and whoever the person is trying to hurt them could definitely get out of the app without the PIN being entered. Is it possible to make it so if the hold until safe is being used, if the application is closed or exited out of, it still sends an alert? Or sends a notification to your phone that the PIN needs to be entered? Or even if a Safetrek team member reached out to try and check out if everything’s okay. Just a suggestion!
Other than that, this is an amazing app that helps a lot of people, myself included. Thank you SafeTrek for the security, safety, and support you provide!
Great app but...
So I had this app like two years ago and I made my pin two years ago. I know there’s an option to change your pin but I was in an Uber this morning and I didn’t get that far. I was holding down the button thinking I knew the pin . And I didn’t so I just close the app out before It can get down from the 10 seconds seeing how I wasn’t in any danger and didn’t want the authorities contacted. I’m 16 and now I’m sitting in an Uber scared to death that the police are being called and there’s nobody for me to call not even like a helpline for the app that I can talk to somebody who works there. There’s a chat section but they don’t get back quick enough so if there was a real problem and the police did show up it would’ve been useless. I still don’t know if the police are going to show up knocking on my door asking if I’m OK and I’m honestly really anxious about that. Overall it’s a great app and A great idea but they need to make a better contact way for me to talk to somebody for anyone else who is in the same situation or a similar situation to talk to somebody. Just in case something like this happens I don’t want to waste any of the police is time for something that I’m not in danger for. The reason why I thought I was in danger was because it Uber driver kept acting sketchy and going into dead ends but he ended up just being really lost.
- SafeTrek, Inc.
- 155.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 and watchOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 Noonlight, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- SafeTrek $1.99
- SafeTrek $2.99
- SafeTrek $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.