NormalChild allows parents to keep a detailed record of the evolution of their children. It registers the weight, height, head circumference, photos, diseases, vaccines, allergies and milestones in development. With NormalChild you can always check your babies evolution with the WHO’s or CDC's population percentiles.
NormalChild is the best app to register all your children’s medical data and, with the reference percentile graphs of the WHO and the CDC, you can compare weight, height, BMI and head circumference.
You can log and track as many children as you want, it's the perfect app for parents, pediatricians and caregivers.
With the slideshow, you will enjoy your children's photos thanks to the pictures saved with each measurement.
Now you can save your entire backup in your Dropbox account.
Even if you upgrade the version of NormalChild, you’ll not lose the data stored and whenever you want you can send the data as a report via email.
IOS 5 compatible.
• Record height, weight, BMI, head circumference and compare them with WHO or CDC population percentiles.
• Compare the data of two children in a chart.
• Share charts through your installed apps.
• Share data as a PDF file through your installed apps.
• Share images through your installed apps.
• You can assign an image to every measure (selectable from the iPhone gallery or from camera).
• Slideshow of images saved with each measure.
• Search feature in all sections (diseases, vaccines, milestones, notes, allergies)
• Includes, depending on the section, a list of diseases, immunizations, allergies and frequent milestones, plus the option to add a new one.
• Monitoring of children 0 to 19 years.
• System of units configurable (Imperial or International)
• Backup with Dropbox account
• Configurable reference percentiles (WHO or CDC)
• Settings inside app (Powered by InAppSettingsKit)
• Security with password (IAP)
Watch a demo video on our web: http://www.normalchildapp.com/en
Important – please note we have no way of being advised of any problem you could have with our app. Please contact us regarding any problem or suggestion with the App before you make a negative assessment. We take your feedback seriously and we want to improve our App with all our users. Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Errors related to new iOS versions fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs an update
It has everything I want, charts and vaccines but lacks in data input.
1. Doesn't allow you to manually enter a number
2. Set in imperial units but still expects you to enter the fractional parts (lbs, oz) in decimal
3. When switching from decimal to imperial, it doesn't convert the numbers but keeps the same number in the new units
Difficult to navigate and understand
This app does not give you clear instructions on its use and you have to figure it out on your own. Eventually if you push the info data on each page it gives you some small detail on what it wants from you. If you try to enter weight it is confusing and doesn’t make sense. Instead of giving you lbs and oz it gives you 6 digits with a comma and doesn’t give you any further information on the proper way to enter the data. It also doesn’t allow you to delete an entry if you accidentally add something that you didn’t mean to. Not a good purchase.
Developer Response ,
Any entry (measures, vacines, allergies, etc) can be deleted or modified at its own list just by swiping from left to right and choosing the right option (As you can find at the help info screen).
Please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com if you need more help. Anyway thanks for your comment, it helps us to improve.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SPL SISTEMAS DE INFORMACION, SL
- 41.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
English, Catalan, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2017 SPL Sistemas de Información, SL
- In-App Purchases
- Passcode Security $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.