See a doctor anytime, anywhere with Norman Regional Virtual Care!
Norman Regional Virtual Care is a faster, easier way to see a doctor. Norman Regional Virtual Care offers board-certified providers in your area at the touch of your fingertips 24/7 with no appointment needed. You no longer need to try to drag yourself to your doctor’s office when you’re too sick or out of town or travel to Urgent Care for holidays or for after-hours visits. Whether you or your children have the flu, cold, fever, seasonal allergies, pink eye, a rash or more, Norman Regional is here to help.
Most doctor visits take about 10 minutes, but you can always add time if you need to. Doctors can review your health history, answer questions, diagnose and even prescribe medication. Conditions that Norman Regional Virtual Care can provide care for include:
· Abdominal pain
· Pink Eye
· Ear Infections
· Sinus Infection
· Cold Sores
Norman Regional Virtual Care is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
1. Enroll. Creating an account takes only a few steps and is done in a few short minutes. Your information is then stored securely for all future online visits.
2. Choose. Choose the doctor that works best for you. We’ll show a list of available doctors, their experience and ratings before your visit.
3. Visit. Our app uses secure, high-quality streaming video. See and speak with a doctor 24 hours a day from home or on the go.
Before your visit even starts, make sure to tell your telehealth provider about any existing prescriptions or over-the-counter medications you are taking. Some medications do not react well with others, so it’s important to be honest and open with your provider to avoid complications. There are some medications that cannot be prescribed online, including controlled substances.
If your provider writes you a prescription, it will be sent to an available pharmacy of your choice.
We take your privacy very seriously. Your live visit with a doctor is secure and HIPAA compliant.
Norman Regional Virtual Care is here for your urgent care, but not emergency care. It is not for people suffering from serious or life threatening conditions, such as:
· Chest pain
· Neurological symptoms, suggesting a stroke
· Difficulty breathing
· Dizziness or loss of consciousness
· Sudden bleeding
· Choking or gagging
· Severe Hypertension or Hemorrhoids
· Head injury
· Possible broken bones
· Patients who want to hurt themselves (suicidality)
· Schizophrenia or hallucinations
If you have any of the above symptoms or any other serious medical concerns please call 911 or proceed to the nearest emergency department.
If you use Apple Health, you can choose to share your health information such as heart rate, blood pressure, body temperature, blood glucose levels, weight, nutritional information and respiratory rate, with the provider during your virtual video visit.
We continue to improve the patient experience with these new features:
• Performance enhancements to increase reliability and speed
Ratings and Reviews
Thank you so much for offering quick and convenient care. I am between providers and needed to be seen. The virtual doctor was very thorough. Great service for working adults!!!! I will definitely use the service again!
I love this! I had a minor medical problem and wasn’t able to get in to see my regular doctor. This was easy, quick, super convenient and very professional. This will be my go-to from now on if my primary doctor isn’t available.
Doctor went offline.
I have previously used this app about a year ago and had a decent experience. Last night I logged in to see a doctor and was waiting to be seen. When I first logged in there were 36 patients in front of me so I knew it would be a while. I waited 8 hours (from 9:30pm-5:30am) I finally gave up and canceled the appointment only to find out that the doctor had went offline and I wasn’t notified or even transferred to a different doctor. Very disappointed.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Norman Regional Hospital Authority
- 121 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- ©2018 American Well. All rights reserved.