Live traffic reports and cameras for North Carolina. Save your favorite cameras for quick access. The Summer 2022 release includes dark mode and camera sharing.
- Shows current incidents and traffic cams.
- Each incident is color coded as well as being represented by an icon showing the incident type.
- Clicking on an incident displays more detail right there on the map.
- The map view can also show live traffic camera images.
- Shows current incidents in order of distance from your current location (closest incidents are shown first).
- Each incident is color-coded to indicate the severity of the delay.
- You can quickly see the distance the incident is from you, the road name and the type of incident.
- The detail view shows the description together with a map showing the location.
- Full search functionality, works across both the list and map views.
TRAFFIC CAM FAVORITES
- Save your favorite cameras for quick access to see how clear/congested your usual routes are.
- Shows at a glance the nearest current traffic incidents without launching the app.
- Toggle traffic information on the map.
- Toggle auto refresh of camera images (will refresh every 10 seconds).
- Toggle always show map on app launch.
- You can configure which incidents are displayed according to the severity of the delay caused.
- Kilometres or Miles setting.
Optimised for all iPhone and iPad models; fully tested on iOS9, iOS10 and iOS11.
- Email me for feature requests/bug reports etc. I would love to hear from you!
Data courtesy of the North Carolina Department of Transportation .
- Dark Mode throughout the app (iOS13+)
- Camera sharing: you can now easily share traffic camera images with your Twitter followers, Facebook friends or via email etc. Press the sharing button on the camera screen to get started.
- Increased the size of the Favorites screen on the iPad (based on user feedback).
- Fix for buttons not appearing on the map toolbar with the Bold Text Accessibility option enabled.
Ratings and Reviews
Bug fixed. Rating changed to 3 ⭐️
Developer responded to my complaint of no data showing up and it was fixed quickly. App is now functional. Changed my rating from 1 star to 3 stars.
Great App, Some Suggestions
Overall the app is great, no bugs, does what it says. Fills the full screen while using my iPhone XR’s (notch). Not sure why the rating is so low.
The map and the cam favs are the best features. Easily find the camera you want to save and they show up in your favorites as a grid or page picture list.
I took off a star as I believe it should automatically have the cameras enabled on the map view. It took me a few mins to figure out what I was doing wrong.
Great Traffic App!
I waited before reviewing this app to be sure it was worthy of a five star rating. I’ve had the app for about a month now and find it very useful. The traffic updates are listed in order of distance from your location. You can also search by city. Comes complete with traffic cams and many more features. All in all, a great app!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Coderun Technologies Ltd
- 4.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Coderun Technologies Ltd
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.