Northern Credit Union’s Mobile Banking app allows you to check balances, deposit checks, view account history, transfer funds, and pay loans and bills on the go! It’s quick and secure, saving you time and money without having to make a trip to the credit union.
Plus, if you have questions about your account, you can send us a message right in the app!
- Deposit Checks
- Check Balances
- View Pending Transactions
- View Transaction History
- Transfer Funds
- Pay Loans
- Pay Bills
- Secure Messaging for Support
Check out our mobile banking video at www.mynorthern.com/mobile.
Want more info? Call us at 315.782.0155 or 866.310.6328.
- Security and Compatibility Improvements
- Account Details Tab
- Help/Support/Feedback Options
- Chat Feature
Ratings and Reviews
Debit/bill pay could be improved
First, I thoroughly enjoy Northern. However, I do have some feedback on the electronic banking system and hope it is only received as constructive criticism to help Northern grow to become even better.
It would behoove the CU community if bill pay were debited when the check it cut not when it is cleared. If the purpose of electronic banking is to emulate a paper register, I would not wait until my check clears before I account for the withdrawal.
Further, the available balance, especially during the weekend, seems to not update. I usually got with a lower number and somehow still I get overdrafts when my available was well over the amount I purchased. I do not write checks. everything is on the debit card. I have multiple other financial institutions as well. Somehow, I can count on their available funds as a good estimate but with the Northern App, I’ve overdrafts multiple times.
I was told that sometimes the merchants take longer. For example, Stewart’s shops, is inconsistent on when they post. Too, most gas stations only hold $1 and then charge the rest later or hold the authorized amount. I’m hoping there is a way for the programming and local merchant community to collaborate with Northern so we can avoid unnecessary fees.
Great app for monitoring my finances, and being able to deposit or transfer money on the fly. Love being able to check balances at a glance without having to log in. The only problem I have with the app is the part of the mobile deposit feature that takes a picture of the check. It is a little glitchy at times, and if you want to manually take the picture you have to wait for the app to attempt two automatic photos before it will allow you to manually take the picture which is a bit annoying and time consuming. Something to improve in the next upgrade.
Very responsive even in difficult Wuhan flu times
1) App generally works great. If it loads slowly, restarting one’s phone usually resolves the issue.
2) The organization offers great benefits which it carefully reviews to make sure that it can remain viable.
3) Important information is conveyed to members and employees know how to ans questions wo long delays in getting someone to pick up. My experience with B of A (almost 2 hrs of wait time on each call to get disconnected or get an agent who is unable to answer questions who shoves me back into the “your call is very important to us” does NOT happen with this organization-))).
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Northern Credit Union
- 130.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Access Softek, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.