This engaging APP uses Augmented Reality technology to visualise a stunning 3D model of a virtual staircase into the real stair space in their own home.
* To create your own Staircase design and view in stunning 3D CGI instantaneously simply follow the steps below
* Viewers simply download the app from Appstore
* Print off a target from http://www.northernjoinery.co.uk/NJ-App/ to activate the AR (A3)
* Simply print off the marker and stick the printed marker on the correct wall position in an upright position near your existing staircase.
* Switch on the app and once open - the window viewer will appear similar to when taking a photo with nothing to view (Don’t worry - the app is not broken !)
* Simply move the iPad/iPhone until you can see the printed marker in the middle of the screen.
* Now something magical should occur if you hold the iPad/iPhone nice and still while the app registers the printed marker ….
* A virtual staircase magically appears !!
* Viewers can visualise in their own space a 'virtual - staircase’ through the iPad/iPhone window and follow the instructions using the ‘i’ (instructions/help guide button) within the app
* Then follow the steps within the app to amend your dream staircase in the styles available from Northern Joinery.
* Choose between colours of wood, hand rail / spindle and moulding styles.
* The viewer can not only see their 'virtual staircase' but select from a wide range of wood, mouldings, styles, widths etc via a simple to use menu system that is intuitive, simple and easy to use.
* The user can then select a range of designs or enquire further to arrange an appointment.
* Please note that all designs are representational and approximate and will not constitute a final design for purposes of costing and suitability until a representative from Northern Joinery has made a site visit.
We hope you enjoy the app - from the Northern Joinery team
App designed & developed by www.mustard-design.co.uk
Fixed issue with straight and corner staircase glass options
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.