The NorthRidge Church app allows you to connect with the NRC community on your phone.
- Follow along and take notes during live services.
- Catch up on Talks from pastor Brad Powell or guest speakers that you may have missed.
- Find church events in your local community (Plymouth, Brighton, or Grosse Ile).
- Communicate with church staff, send a prayer request, find and sign up for volunteer opportunities.
- Stay up to date with Featured info and alerts.
Where you are is important to God... so it's important to us!
As a church, our mission is simple: Wake the World Up to Jesus. Show them His love. Tell them His Truth. Involve them. But within that is our vital goal to continually help you grow your relationship with God and your heart for His cause. Wherever you are, we’re dedicated to meeting you there. Like any church, we offer moving worship, powerful talks, community Bible study and a range of ministries.
Learn more at northridgechurch.com
We've updated the app with a new app icon and launch screen. These have been updated to include the latest branding for Northridge. Additionally the connect forms have been updated.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
What an Impact
This App has grown by leaps and bounds. Has great content, and access to everything a user would need. Good design and a great tool if you don't want to use the website.
Thankful for the Notes Feature
During talks at NorthRidge I like to take notes, and this app makes it easy to do so digitally. I can then forward the notes to my email to reference later.
I can’t seem to get the send dialogue box when it hit the send email button. It just blinks at me. On my other device I can’t seem to enter in my email address. Both of my devices are Apple devices btw.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.