Navigate the web more safely with Norton 360 for iOS.
Norton 360 for mobile provides powerful layers of phone protection and award-winning mobile security for your Apple device. It combines security and antivirus features to help protect against ransomware, malware, spyware, and other online threats so you can bank, browse and shop online with more peace of mind. And, with our secure, global VPN servers, you can encrypt your internet traffic on the go before accessing your favorite apps and websites.
Your personal information and online privacy have protection at home and on the go with bank-grade encryption with Secure Norton VPN. 
Our VPN helps block cybercriminals from accessing personal information sent and received when you connect to your home and public Wi-Fi.
Norton 360 checks for the latest security patches and OS updates and helps monitor your device against cyberattacks that try to leverage OS vulnerabilities for malicious purposes.
– SMS Security: This feature filters spam SMS text messages that may contain phishing attacks. These attacks use links to fraudulent sites that compromise your personal information.
– Device Report Card: See a 30-day analysis of previously scanned Wi-Fi networks, websites, device vulnerabilities, and risky apps.
– Suspicious Network Detection: See potentially unsafe Wi-Fi networks in your area and get notified when a Wi-Fi network you’re using is compromised.
Your partner against cyberthreats.
– Mobile Security: Protection against vulnerabilities cybercriminals may use to take control of your device or steal your personal information.
– Norton Secure VPN: Connect to one of our global VPN servers and access your favorite apps and websites. Use it when you connect to Wi-Fi at home or while traveling with the reassurance of bank-grade encryption.
– Wi-Fi Security Alerts: Get notified about Wi-Fi networks under attack. Avoid cybercriminals who try to eavesdrop on your Wi-Fi connection to steal or glean personal information or infect your device with malware.
– Web Protection: Helps detect and safeguard you from navigating to fraudulent (phishing) and malicious websites when using your preferred browser or opening links from apps, text messages, and emails.
– Dark Web Monitoring: We monitor the dark web and notify you if we find your personal information.
– An annual subscription is required to activate the 14-day trial (see in-app product pricing)
– Cancel the subscription from your iTunes account before the end of the trial to avoid payment
– After the 14-day trial, your subscription will start and renew automatically annually unless canceled
– You can manage your subscriptions and adjust automatic renewal in your iTunes settings after purchase
– The 14-day trial is valid for one subscription only
NortonLifeLock respects your privacy and is dedicated to safeguarding your personal data. See http://www.nortonlifelock.com/privacy for more information.
No one can prevent all cybercrime or identity theft
 Secure Norton VPN is not available in all countries.
 Dark Web Monitoring is not available in all countries. Monitored information varies based on country of residence or choice of plan. It defaults to monitor your email address and begins immediately. Sign in to your account to enter more information for monitoring.
Norton 360 has been updated to include the following:
– Fixes to improve the app experience
– Bug removal
Enjoying Norton 360? Rate our app today. We love hearing from you and value your feedback.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s great having a VPN included with my subscription…but it’s not so great when apps fail to connect online. Like, it is as if my iPhone isn’t connected to the internet at all at times after installing this app. Sometimes I will notice settings in the app have been turned off randomly and for no reason at all, like Web Protection. I cannot fully depend on this app to work as expected. Otherwise, the efficiency of the product appears to be effective but it’s hard to tell if it’s even really doing anything at all because “Your Protection Report” shows no details none whatsoever about what was ‘scanned’ on my iPhone. It would be beneficial to know what networks were scanned, the names of those networks as well. Which websites were found to be malicious. But most importantly, it’s important to know what risks have been detected. (Come on Norton, really?) The app goes as far as notifying me that there is a risk detected but I have absolutely no information on what that risk might be. Oh…hold on a second, I just lost connection. Let me restart the Norton app again…
Developer Response ,
Hi there. We're very sorry to hear of your experience. We'd like to gather some more information on what you have mentioned in your review in order to assist you with. Please send us a message to our official social support Channel -Twitter at https://twitter.com/messages/Nortonsupport or on Facebook at https://m.me/norton with this tracking number N360280737. We can help.
Does Not Work and Crashes iPhone 8
Shortly after installing this app and the Secure VPN app, I began encountering difficulties accessing the internet from any Wi-Fi spot. (I am currently based in Turkey.) As I pay a great deal for the anti-virus/VPN bundle for my PC, I was reluctant to give it up without a fight.
Unfortunately, things only got worse and the last 2 weeks saw an escalation in my iPhone 8 mysteriously crashing and suddenly restarting on its own several times every hour, which negatively impacted my work. I finally relented and removed just the Secure VPN to test, but my mobile continued to crash and restart (though the episodes did decrease) and warnings of unsecured connections increased. I removed this app and replaced it with NordVPN and all connection issues, crashes, and restarts immediately ceased. As I now have to pay for another service to get the security necessary in these times, I will be evaluating other anti-virus programs for my PC (particularly since the Secure VPN has never worked there either).
I should explain that I have had Norton services for many years and was very satisfied with its protection performance... while back home in the States. But as someone who travels extensively outside the States more and more, reliable security is non-negotiable, and I am disappointed to say goodbye to a service I trusted for so long.
Developer Response ,
We’re terribly sorry to hear about the issues you've had with Norton Secure VPN. When you connect your device to Norton Secure VPN, your data is encrypted which may slow down the connection. Also, there're other factors like if the regional VPN server that you are connected to, is far away from your physical location, it may slow down the connection. However, this shouldn't block access to the internet.
We would also like to apologize for the performance issue that you experienced on the device. We want to figure out why you had to experience this crashing issue in recent times and see what we can do to correct it. To help you get this sorted, we need additional information about issues you have cited in this review. Please send us an email to email@example.com with more details. We will look into it for you. Thanks!
VPN Reset & other unusual resets
The VPN servers and services are a great, however upon noticing previous and new updates on the platform, the VPN connections lacks in constant connection. When IOS screen closes, while utilizing mobile device or on “sleep mode”. the VPN services or its designated location loses its connectivity and takes several attempts to reconnect to the nearest tower or signal. It is uncertain if it’s due to networking issues or performance. When using the app there has been constant resets on VPN, web security and other functions. The app would state “attention required”. Ever since the new update it has been acting strange like a cyber attack has been conducted on the platform. In the attempt of deleting the app and reinstalling it still acts in the same behavior. I reported several behaviors, web attacks, etc. contacted and reported the matter through Norton and ic3, granted this may be someone’s personal vindictiveness in order to obtain control in my devices or for their own personal amusement and entertainment. Since my neighborhood is surrounded by cyber crime enthusiasts, I’m in hopes this information would be useful to locate its digital footprint on the source, then again maybe it’s just a glitch.
Developer Response ,
Hi A. Uzi, thank you for your detailed review. We would like to follow this up with you. Could you contact us by email at NMS_feedback@nortonlifelock.com with the ref NMS181252 in the title? Thank you very much in advance.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- NortonLifeLock, Inc.
- 95.3 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 NortonLifeLock, Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- 14 Day Trial Yearly Plan $14.99
- Yearly Plan $14.99
- Norton Mobile Security $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.