Download the Not Your Average Joe App today. The app allows you to place an order for Joe To Go, re-order another round of drinks when dining in store, and the easiest way to pay your check, all via your iPhone. You have the leisure to pay when you are ready to go! Please join us at one of our many locations that feature American Cuisine, Happy Hour Specials, and a large selection of beers. We run monthly and seasonal promotions, so stop by today to check out our current specials.
Please enjoy a FREE APPETIZER on your first visit when paying with the app.
When you become part of the NYAJ Mobile Community by downloading the app, you gain access to:
• Re-Order- Once the server has taken your order, feel free to re-order any item on your check.
• Split the Check- When you and your friends are ready to pay, it is easy to add other people to the check to split evenly or by each item.
• Tipping- Makes leaving a tip for your service a breeze.
• Joe To Go- Don’t have time to Dine In, now you can easily access our menu and place your Joe-To-Go order directly from the app, we will have it ready for you when you arrive.
• Reservations- Easily make a reservation for the location of your choice.
• Apple Pay- An even easier way to pay.
• Gift Cards- Buy a gift card for yourself or send one to a friend. You can manually add your gift card to your account to use through the app, as well.
• Rewards- Automatically redeem your Not Your Average Joe’s promotion directly through the app. You no longer need to keep track of all the emails.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Minor bug fix
Ratings and Reviews
The NYAJ experience was friendly and we loved the outdoor dining atmosphere, during this
CoV-19 pandemic. Our waitress kept her distance when she took our menu order.
The crab cakes were served hot including the golden potatoes. The coleslaw was delicious! We will return soon!
As much as I enjoy going to Not Your Average Joe's, using this app to place a take an order is quite painful. Too much authentication is required--a login, a separate pin, and a select-a-picture-I'm-not-a-robot-game that does not work well. Biometrics are not supported, which in 2017 should replace all those steps. In addition rewards and coupons refuse to apply; and adding the tip is quite laborious since you have to push a small + button to increase by .25 increments instead of just being able to type $xx. And after all those steps you will then need to adjust your 30 minute order window because it took you 15 minutes just to create your order. Apps are supposed to make things easier... Right?
I want this app to work so much but I always have issues. For one, the sign in with Facebook doesn’t work. Like, the button doesn’t do anything, doesn’t work. The other thing I can’t stand is how you can’t save your favorite location. Today, after the app quit at checkout and I had to start over, I quickly re-added my order for the third time but this time I forgot to pick my local NYAJ and ordered for Ardmore (wherever the heck that is!). Arrived to pick up my order and nothing for me Doh!!! Seriously. Fix these stupid little things and I’ll be happy to change my rating. Until then 2 stars at best.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- quick check ltd
- 31.3 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © quick check ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.