*** 50 % OFF FOR A LIMITED TIME ***
*** TRY MIYA NOTES FOR GOOGLE KEEP ***
Note-Ify Notes - Simple Markdown based note-talking app. Write down ideas while you work. Keep a diary. Write memos and practice "freewriting". Note-ify — universal notebook for all of your thoughts.
◆ Quick create notes from menu bar;
◆ Organaize notes by colors;
◆ Text formatting (Markdown format)
◆ Full control from the keyboard;
◆ Activation by the hot key;
◆ Creating of notes from the search window;
◆ Folders to sort by topic;
◆ Favorite notes;
◆ Colors for visual organization;
◆ Sync your notes between devices.
◆ alt-cmd-1, alt-cmd-2, alt-cmd-3 — move focus between folders, notes and text;
◆ shift-cmd-n — create new flolder;
◆ cmd-n — create new note;
◆ backspace in the folder list — delete folder;
◆ cmd-backspace in the note list — delete note;
◆ cmd-L — swatch to search box;
◆ enter — make a note from the search field;
◆ cmd-escape — move to the note list.
Please send us your wishes and ideas on firstname.lastname@example.org
Black Friday Sale: 50-90% off on all our applications also DESKCOVER NOW FREE - Beautiful Alternative To Hazeover/UnDistracted**
use the coupon BLACKFRIDAY for checkout and get a 50% discount on any of my applications.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I just downloaded this app but had no problem with iCloud sync. I could not find a way to activate sync in the Mac app, but once I set it up on iPad the sync worked both ways automatically. One thing I noticed is that the share sheet and delete icons in a note do not work, write icon doesn’t seem to do anything either but color does work. However, if you right click on the note name (the middle column) the share sheet choices and delete are available. Will have to spend more time with the app before giving it more than 3 stars. I have been using SimpleNote, which I like, but it uses tags instead of folders and being able to drag notes from one folder to another suits me better. If I want to tag I’ll just put a keyword in the note text. Also I’m a sucker for colors. 😉
Needs To Be Fixed
Notes seem to disappear.
Potential, but not there yet!
I have the iOS version and love it. The OS X just isn’t close to being ready for "prime-time"!
I’m giving it two stars because I believe this developer will get the new app bugs worked out soon and there is a lot of potential if they can make this one as stable and useful as the iOS app.
1. It says synching - what synching? I’m an experienced app guy and can’t even find a reference to it anywhere in the app, other than the sales hype.
2. Folders cannot be rearranged or sorted. When you create a folder it is in the list at the bottom and stays there until you create another folder that then takes the bottom spot, etc: alphabetical, numered order, personal priority order - not possible now.
3. I’m not a a markdown guru, or fan. So, if you want formatting BOLD/ITALICS/etc. you are out of luck unless you know markdown and can remember all the little ** ## <> things than will get you what you want. Personally for formatting I like the old standard "click the button" style after you select the text you want changed.
4. Some shortcut commands don’t work properly.
5. Other minor stuff - but, why fix those things until you get the stuff above?
Bottom line: I’ve got a lot of hope this stuff gets worked out soon. Right now this, to me, is nothing better than Beta software that hasn’t even been tested from an end user’s perspective.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.