Capture inspiration from Pinterest, YouTube or web pages, organize ideas in one place and add your notes. Make mood boards or quick sketches to visualize & present ideas
NoteLedge is a digital notebook for designers and creatives to quickly capture inspiration and organize everything in one place. Discover ideas from Pinterest, web pages, YouTube, Vimeo, or your surroundings, save clips to your notes and add your thoughts. NoteLedge streamlines your creative process, allowing you to connect the dots and get creative in the flexible workspace.
Create mood boards or collages to play around with content and visualize your thoughts. Draw, outline, and make quick design sketches with a variety of brushes for designers. Present work straight from your smart device or share notes in PDF format with audio and video included. Communicate ideas with your team or clients efficiently multimedia aids. NoteLedge is the best note-taking app for creative projects including interior styling, home decor, product design, fashion design, character design, and more!
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Featured as “Perfect with Apple Pencil,” “Amazing Apps for iPad Pro,” and “Easy Note-taking” on the App Store
- Designated app for iPad program at Monbulk College, Australia & Special Education School in Tokushima, Japan
CAPTURE IDEAS QUICKLY
- Record audio, add photos, or insert videos
- Web Clipper – Clip images, texts or screenshots from Pinterest and websites with easy drag and drop (iPad only)
- Clip videos from YouTube & Vimeo, and take notes while you’re streaming videos (iPad only)
- Type anywhere and stay organized with bullet points and checklists
EMPOWER YOUR CREATIVITY
- Draw, outline, sketch, or color with a variety of brushes for designers and creators*
- Customize fonts with your own handwriting*
- Make mood boards, design boards, idea boards
- Create collages by cutting out images and arranging layers
- Get creative with a variety of stickers and covers*
- Select note paper for Cornell notes, planner, lined paper, graphic paper, and more (iPad only)
- Customize note paper with your own photos (iPad only)
- Stylus support: Apple Pencil, Adonit, Wacom Bamboo, and Pogo Connect 2
SYNC, MANAGE & SHARE
- Export notes to PDFs with audio and video included*
- Auto-sync to multiple cloud storages, including Kdan Cloud, iCloud, Dropbox, OneDrive, and Google Drive*
- Add notes to Apple and Google Calendar
- Present work in slideshow mode
- Protect the app with a password or Touch ID / Face ID*
(*Premium features available with Creativity 365 or NoteLedge Pro subscription)
NoteLedge offers awesome free features for multimedia note-taking. Take better notes the way you like with the following upgrade options:
- Kdan Cloud: $2.99/month or $9.99/year
- NoteLedge Pro: $4.99/month, $10.99/3 months, or $29.99/year
- Creativity 365: $9.99/month, $19.99/3 months, or $59.99/year - Free trial available. Get premium access to the Creativity 365 App series across phone, tablet, and desktop.
Subscriptions will be charged through your iTunes account at the confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price. You may manage your subscriptions in your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
Terms of service: https://www.kdanmobile.com/terms_of_service
CAN WE GIVE YOU A HAND?
Got a question? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out https://support.kdanmobile.com.
Welcome to the all new note-taking experience for creatives and designers! We are excited to present you a new look for the iPad version with new and refined features.
+ A brand new, revamped interface that is beautiful and easy to use
+ Better note organization with categories and an all-new file manager
+ Effortless access to online resources, like Pinterest, YouTube, Unsplash, and more!
+ An updated scroll function that allows you to navigate through pages quickly
+ Refined and optimized editing tools
Update and take better notes, your way!
Ratings and Reviews
The idea of having Cornell notes template is awesome. The note taking process is so painful and ridiculously complicated that I just use another note taking app then transfer the note to the template. Have potential though.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. We’re glad you enjoy the Cornell notes template! We’ll continue to work on improving the user experience. If you have any questions or suggestions for the editing tools, please contact us at email@example.com.
Says there is a 3 DAY ! (so much time to investigate what it can do!). But even that level of generosity is not available unless you first sign up with credit card for the automatic upgrade (unless you cancel in those 3 DAYS.
Not gonna do it - particularly for a tool that took several minutes to load a small pdf from iCloud and required multiple attempts to open it. To bad because their website describes a tool I’ve been looking for forever - a decent pdf highlight extractor/note editor.
UPDATE: Sorry but of the over 500 apps in my purchased list I’ve only seen one other that required a credit card sign up BEFORE the free trial and I didn’t purchase that one either. The app says you’ll be charged unless you cancel 24 hours in advance so I suspect you actually only get 2 days......the “Standard Apple subscription model” gives other vendors quite a few ways to allow a person to evaluate the app before being locked into a subscription.
Developer Response ,
Hi koparosti, thank you for your feedback. We're sorry you feel that way. We follow Apple's standard free trial and subscription policy. We offer a 3 to 7-day free trial, depends on the subscription plan selected. We are glad to hear that NoteLedge provides the features you need. You may start the free trial, and cancel auto-renewal in your App Store account anytime. If you like the features, you can restart the subscription.
Really disappointing that this app doesn’t let you write while you’re in split screen mode. Tried to take notes on a video I was watching, it lets you open the app and go to the note but for some reason I can’t write draw or type
I think this isn’t asking for much for a paid app
Will be switching note apps
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. There are two way to take notes while watching a video. 1) Use iOS 11’s Slide Over feature. You can open Safari, YouTube or any video apps in Slide Over view. 2) Use NoteLedge’s built-in web browser. You can watch videos or embed the videos in your notes simply with drag and drop.
We are planning a major update to optimize the user experience, and we’ll improve the editing features in split view. Meanwhile, if you have any questions about the above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d be happy to help.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kdan Mobile Software LTD
- 241.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2015-2021 Kdan Mobile Software Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- NoteLedge $9.99
- NoteLedge $19.99
- NoteLedge $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.