NoteLedge is a digital notebook that lets you capture ideas quickly and organize everything in one place. It comes with powerful multimedia tools for creating notes with photos, videos, audio recordings, web content, lists, by handwriting, or your drawing. The flexible drag and drop interface lets you arrange content in your way and connect thoughts easily. Present work straight from your smart device or share multimedia notes in PDF format. NoteLedge is the best note-taking app for class notes, personal journals, visual idea boards, moodboards, sketchnotes, project planning, creative thinking, or documentation.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Featured as “Perfect with Apple Pencil,” “Amazing Apps for iPad Pro,” and “Easy Note-taking” on the App Store
- Designated app for iPad program at Monbulk College, Australia & Special Education School in Tokushima, Japan
CAPTURE IDEAS QUICKLY
- Type anywhere and stay organized with bullet points and checklists
- Record audio, add photos, or insert videos
- Web Clipper - Save images, videos, texts, or crop screenshots from web pages with easy drag and drop
- Get inspiration from your favorite websites like YouTube, Vimeo, Pinterest, TED Talk and more
WRITE & DRAW, YOUR WAY
- Customize fonts with your own handwriting*
- Write, draw, and markup with a variety of brushes for creators*
- Stylus support: Apple Pencil, Adonit, Wacom Bamboo, and Pogo Connect 2
ORGANIZE MULTIMEDIA CONTENT
- Arrange content with drag and drop and layers
- Link highlighted key facts from PDFs and reorganize them in your notes* (iPad only)
- Manage all content and trace web sources with the Media Folder (iPad only)
- Make fun and beautiful notes with a variety of stickers and covers
- Select note paper for Cornell notes, planner, lined paper, graphic paper and more (iPad only)
- Customize note paper with your own photos (iPad only)
SYNC, MANAGE & SHARE
- Export notes to PDFs with multimedia content*
- Auto-sync to all your favorite cloud storages, including Kdan Cloud, iCloud, Dropbox, OneDrive, and Google Drive*
- Add notes to Apple and Google Calendar
- Present work in slideshow mode
- Publish work to NoteTube and view directly from the web (iPad only)
- Protect the app with a password or Touch ID / Face ID*
(*Premium features available with Creativity 365 or NoteLedge Pro subscription)
NoteLedge offers awesome free features for multimedia note-taking. Take better notes the way you like with the following upgrade options:
- Kdan Cloud: $2.99/month or $9.99/year
- NoteLedge Pro: $4.99/month, $10.99/3 months, or $29.99/year
- Creativity 365: $9.99/month, $19.99/3 months, or $59.99/year - Free trial available. Get premium access to the Creativity 365 App series across phone, tablet, and desktop.
Subscriptions will be charged through your iTunes account at the confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price. You may manage your subscriptions in your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
Terms of service: https://cloud.kdanmobile.com/terms_of_service
CAN WE GIVE A HAND?
Got a question? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out https://support.kdanmobile.com.
- Create checklists or to-do lists with the upgraded text editor
- Organize tasks and capture ideas more efficiently
EXPORT NOTES TO PDF*
- Export notes to PDF with multimedia content included
- Refined user interface and experience
- Unlimited PDF export with NoteLedge Pro or Creativity 365 subscription
BUG FIXES & PERFORMANCE ENHANCEMENT
+ Improved handwriting experience
+ Fixed the video clipping issues from YouTube or Vimeo on iOS 13
+ Fixed the text entry issues with the table tool
+ Other user experience improvement
+ NoteLedge offers awesome free features for multimedia note-taking. Take better notes the way you like with the following upgrade options: NoteLedge Pro: $4.99/month, $10.99/3 months, or $29.99/year.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The idea of having Cornell notes template is awesome. The note taking process is so painful and ridiculously complicated that I just use another note taking app then transfer the note to the template. Have potential though.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. We’re glad you enjoy the Cornell notes template! We’ll continue to work on improving the user experience. If you have any questions or suggestions for the editing tools, please contact us at email@example.com.
Says there is a 3 DAY ! (so much time to investigate what it can do!). But even that level of generosity is not available unless you first sign up with credit card for the automatic upgrade (unless you cancel in those 3 DAYS.
Not gonna do it - particularly for a tool that took several minutes to load a small pdf from iCloud and required multiple attempts to open it. To bad because their website describes a tool I’ve been looking for forever - a decent pdf highlight extractor/note editor.
UPDATE: Sorry but of the over 500 apps in my purchased list I’ve only seen one other that required a credit card sign up BEFORE the free trial and I didn’t purchase that one either. The app says you’ll be charged unless you cancel 24 hours in advance so I suspect you actually only get 2 days......the “Standard Apple subscription model” gives other vendors quite a few ways to allow a person to evaluate the app before being locked into a subscription.
Developer Response ,
Hi koparosti, thank you for your feedback. We're sorry you feel that way. We follow Apple's standard free trial and subscription policy. We offer a 3 to 7-day free trial, depends on the subscription plan selected. We are glad to hear that NoteLedge provides the features you need. You may start the free trial, and cancel auto-renewal in your App Store account anytime. If you like the features, you can restart the subscription.
Really disappointing that this app doesn’t let you write while you’re in split screen mode. Tried to take notes on a video I was watching, it lets you open the app and go to the note but for some reason I can’t write draw or type
I think this isn’t asking for much for a paid app
Will be switching note apps
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. There are two way to take notes while watching a video. 1) Use iOS 11’s Slide Over feature. You can open Safari, YouTube or any video apps in Slide Over view. 2) Use NoteLedge’s built-in web browser. You can watch videos or embed the videos in your notes simply with drag and drop.
We are planning a major update to optimize the user experience, and we’ll improve the editing features in split view. Meanwhile, if you have any questions about the above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d be happy to help.
- Kdan Mobile Software LTD
- 175 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad (6th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (4th generation), iPad Air (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (8th generation), iPad (8th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2015-2019 Kdan Mobile Software Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- NoteLedge $9.99
- NoteLedge $19.99
- NoteLedge $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.